Quick question - Quick answer

How long would it take the average level ~135 player to unseal a Limiter? Assuming they changed nothing about how they played the game and just did regular online Ult runs?

Also - is there a command to see how many kills you have?

Hi VS!!!!

You can use the /killcount command to check the kill counter. As a RAmarl, it shouldn't take too terribly long just playing normally. Especially if you solo a lot. Luckily Limiter is a unit, so you can just mow down enemies with Spread Needle / Charge Arms and get hella kills. Be aware that you have to get the killing blow on the enemy for it to count.

If you want to unseal it rapidly you can do like Fiasco Ep. 1 on Normal difficulty or Max Attack S on Ep 4 on Normal. But I wouldn't go out of your way if you're not in a huge hurry to unseal it.

As a leveling 55 racast, what guns should I be looking for in trade? I have a spread needle and charge vulcan so far.

As a leveling 55 racast, what guns should I be looking for in trade? I have a spread needle and charge vulcan so far.

A Frozen Shooter and a pair of Yasminkov 9000m's would complete your "Holy Trinity" of ranger weapons and would probably along with your Spread Needle and Charge vulcs get you through most of the game until you can afford fancier gear.

Some other things on the more affordable side would be a Charge Shot type weapon with decent hit. And perhaps a bazooka type weapon like a Gi-Gue or Canon Rouge for utility.

Later on you'll want a melee weapon like an Excalibur for the worm and probably a Heaven Striker but that's later on. Everything Iv'e mentioned except for the Excal and HS should run you no more than 1 or 2 pds a piece.

When making a trade list in the forums, is there a way to copy/paste a list of what is in my bank into the post?

Last edited:
Thank you Trinity :) I have some LUA add-ons including item reader... I assume this is what I need?

can i get a quick explanation of the numbers when people are listing things for sale:

example: Thirteen [0/8 | 5/8] [0S] 1PD

i'm guessing the first 2 numbers are the +DFP and +EVP from it's base value, the 2nd set of numbers is mainly what i'm unsure about, and obviously the slots and number of photon drops

can i get a quick explanation of the numbers when people are listing things for sale:

example: Thirteen [0/8 | 5/8] [0S] 1PD

i'm guessing the first 2 numbers are the +DFP and +EVP from it's base value, the 2nd set of numbers is mainly what i'm unsure about, and obviously the slots and number of photon drops

You are correct on everything. The 2nd value is just the max it can be. So (8/8 | 8/8) would be the max stats for that armor example.

It is their rolls of DFP and EVA. So it has 0/8 on DFP roll, it rolled minimum. 5/8 is Evasion. 0S is slots. And 1PD is cost.

Not sure how I would list my Electro Frame's stats for trade.

If I unequip my armor and highlight the Electro Frame (can't equip):
DFP: 466 --> 796 (330 pts difference)
EVP: 748 --> 884 (136 pts difference)

According to Electro Frame wiki:
DFP
196-246
EVP
120-140

How is the DFP on mine 330 pts when the max is 246? I gotta be reading something wrong. Sorry for dumb question!

Not sure how I would list my Electro Frame's stats for trade.

If I unequip my armor and highlight the Electro Frame (can't equip):
DFP: 466 --> 796 (330 pts difference)
EVP: 748 --> 884 (136 pts difference)

According to Electro Frame wiki:
DFP
196-246
EVP
120-140

How is the DFP on mine 330 pts when the max is 246? I gotta be reading something wrong. Sorry for dumb question!
Because you had Deband active.

Back