Quick question - Quick answer

Discussion in 'General' started by NYT Raven, Aug 25, 2015.

1. KarlosTheJackal

KarlosTheJackal Member

Guildcard:
    Thank you, I'm now on a new Section ID, all this to start hunting for V101! Haha

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  2. funkdoc09

funkdoc09 Member

Question; why are mags cheap AF on this server? I see people selling satos for 2-3pds...

500ryu likes this.
  3. 500ryu

500ryu Mean team member #47

Guildcard:
  4. funkdoc09

funkdoc09 Member

5. realnabarl

realnabarl Member

I highly suspect they are onomatopoeic words.

Guom (グォーム) is the sound of a Buddhist temple big bell being knocked. Like this:

Gwada (グァーダ) is the sound of stepping on something wet but also gassy (step in "gwa", step out "da").

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Ender likes this.
  6. Etherion

Etherion Member

Guildcard:
    1.Is special altering on weapons in Sandbox mode allowed?
    2.Is it normal being unable to sell rare weapons,armors,shields and other?

7. Ender

Ender of fun

Guildcard:
    1. If you mean using the /item command and designating a weapon with a different special, like a Yasminkov 9000m with charge or something, then yes you can do that. I'm not sure which weapons+specials actually work though.
    2. Yes, it was a change here long time ago. Those rare items sell for only 10 meseta anyway, so selling them is probably not something you ever wanted to do.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  8. Etherion

Etherion Member

Guildcard:
    Thank you for the answers.

9. I've been gone for a while and am looking to get back into the game. I want to play a HUcaseal solo mode however I've been reading around and it appears in order to do Ultimate Mode efficiently certain S-Ranks are needed; specifically the Slicer/J-Cutters for Zalure. Thing is, I've never really done Challenge Mode and have no idea how to go about it or what class I should make for it. Is there a group or something people use to form Challenge Mode parties? Would greatly appreciate any assistance.

10. Nikki

Nikki meh...

Cmoders are always lurkin, you just gotta ask in the shoutbox or in game lol. They're always down to teach you.

11. spaceBORT

spaceBORT Replicant

Where can I find the Halloween Cookie item? Where is a good place to farm it?

12. Ender

Ender of fun

Guildcard:
    They don't drop now. They will be dropping during the Halloween mini event once that starts. All event items can drop from every enemy that was killed and can drop something. They will not drop from boxes or scared rappies, nor will they drop in quests where drops are disabled (Maximum Attack S or Beyond the Horizon). They were also available in some past events as minor rewards.

The best place to farm it would be any quest with a large number of enemies with drops. Odds are that if you just play some variety of quests, you'll likely find a decent number of them during the event.

spaceBORT likes this.
  13. spaceBORT

spaceBORT Replicant

Thank you for the answer!

14. 500ryu

500ryu Mean team member #47

Guildcard:
    Where could I find information on the Halloween quest

Not sure If I should keep cookie or not

15. Korozenn

Korozenn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guildcard:
    You can use Halloween Cookies as currency in the Pioneer Halloween quest that can be found at the Quest Counter under the Event category in Episode 2. Soda has teased some more info to come as well for the event in the latest News post, quoted below.

Hope that helps! :)

500ryu likes this.
  16. Ender

Ender of fun

Guildcard:
    Pioneer Halloween quest is something unrelated to the cookies. Instead you use the Halloween Cookie as entry to the floor in one of the event quests under the Halloween category in each episode. There are two of these quests in Ep1 (Caves and Ruins), one in Ep2 (Seabed), and one in Ep4 (Crater). You load up the quest and talk to the Guard/Lab NPC near the main warp, give them a cookie and the warp will be activated. One cookie enables the warp for all players in the party.

The quests have a black and white filter until you clear the floor (except for Seabed because the filter just doesn't work in the client in all of GDV for some reason).

The Seabed and Crater quests are listed on the wiki's quests section. For some reason, the Episode 1 Halloween quests aren't listed there, but here are their counts that I have saved:

Code:
    Grass Assassin: 13
    Poison Lily: 69
    Nar Lily: 1  (This is wrong, it's just a regular Lily.)
    Nano Dragon: 14
    Evil Shark: 33
    Pal Shark: 35
    Guil Shark: 12
    Code:
    Chaos Sorcerer: 14
    Chaos Bringer: 18
    Dark Belra: 14
    Dimenian: 38
    La Dimenian: 37
    So Dimenian: 32
    Bulclaw: 6
    Claw: 5
    Caves is basically "Sacrifical Arms - The Quest".

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Eistee, Korozenn and Gori like this.
  17. Psyber

Psyber Resident Mind Ninja

Guildcard:
    What are good quests for doing Astark and Kondrieu runs?

18. Spuz

Spuz Without rain, nothing grows.

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    Together or singularily? Point of disaster (POD) For Kond or full POD if 4p for both same time. For astarks war of 1 is best (wol1)

19. Psyber

Psyber Resident Mind Ninja

Guildcard:
    Both work, thxies for the answer! Looks like more n more like I'm gonna have to get access to POD again, I hope Potato can handle it without loosing too much fps hehe

20. itsme

itsme Member

I had a few questions regarding how drops are done that I wanted to make sure of.

1. The party leader ID determines the drops for all party members in PSO2 drop mode, right? So if we encounter a rare variant of a creature chances are that multiple people will get the rare drop for the leaders ID, but no other ID drop would appear?

2. Is the command to change section IDs character based or account based? Either way is there a way to check how much time is remaining until a new section ID can be assigned?

3. For drops from Dubchics and all creatures that this can apply to, do they have a chance to drop without being attacked? Do they just have to be tagged for something to drop? or do they have to be "killed" once before they may drop something?

Thanks in advance!