Quick question - Quick answer

is there a way to find out how many materials and maybe of what kind your charactor has eaten on this server?
type /matcount in-game

/help for other in-game commands

Why are you able to join government quests mid-quest but not others? Is this a code/client issue or a gameplay/balance decision?

Sega added joinable quests through a dirty hack. The reason you can join them is they're nothing but freeplay maps slapped into a quest: no actual quest content is there. Once you start adding things like timers and other quest-only features, BB has no way to synchronise this information with players who join the quest, so joining is just disabled. Even the Government quests with timers forbid joining, and those quests are still quite basic compared to the more technically impressive quests.

they do not have, like, a regen over time

you can get a total refresh from the med station on pioneer, from a healing ring or from using a scape doll resurrection (not 100% on this last one, but i think its right)

Was following a Diwari Mag guide and the stats were supposed to be 5/45/50/0. I messed up and went 5/49/0. An I screwed or can I still manage to get Diwari?

Make DEF+POW = DEX+MIND at level 110 or level 120 to get a late Diwari. Assuming your end goal was to have more than 45 POW and 50 DEX, it won't change anything.

Make DEF+POW = DEX+MIND at level 110 or level 120 to get a late Diwari. Assuming your end goal was to have more than 45 POW and 50 DEX, it won't change anything.
At lvl 110 or 120 though how will I get the proper formula if the def + pow > mind + dex? Wouldn't I have to go 5/50/55/0? Or are you saying I can just keep dex at 50 and continue lving pow until lvl 110 or 120?

What's the best way to farm a V801?
I thought I read something about a quest which was good but can't find that info now.

multiclients on the same PC is okay right? As I understand it, if I do this the only 1 of my clients will get drops. Which is fine with me because I was going to spam some MA:S (no drops) and use my FOnewm to level a new character. Just want to make sure i'm not going to get banned for doing this.

Assuming the above is okay, is there anything else I should be aware of? Can I use my FOnewm as a S/D bot to help my racast in Government quests for example?

multiclients on the same PC is okay right? As I understand it, if I do this the only 1 of my clients will get drops.
Yeah, it's fine. You're even allowed to use multiple computers (for example, if you can't run two instances of PSO on a low-end machine) as long as you enable Classic drops.

Can I use my FOnewm as a S/D bot to help my racast in Government quests for example?
Yes.

Last edited:
What are the IDs of choice for this HBR? New drop charts, and everything.

- Yellowboze Mines looks awesome for V101 and Lame. Greenill and Viridia don't really have any good side drops next to V101, Oran has V101 too and a chance at Lavis and S-Parts ver. 2.01, so that's actually not bad.

- Skyly Caves (EN2) seems a little overrated to me, Red Sword and Chain Sawd aren't that great, in my opinion. I think Blue is great there for easy Vjaya, and Purple for Vise (and that super lucky Psycho Wand). Some folks might even enjoy Musashi on Oran, I guess.

- Ruins has Swordsman Lore on Viridia, Skyly, Pinkal, and Yellowboze. Out of those, Viridia and Skyly get the 82%-Untekk-Bonus in Ruins 2. Side drops are kinda crap for both of these, though. Green and Yellow get Spread Needle and H/Arms. Oran has the infamous Prophets of Motav, H/Arms and a Musashi drop again, so there's something there, too. Purplenum is still viable simply for the 82% untekk bonus in Ruins 2 and the highest chance to find non-rare Vulcans, I think. However, it also gets H/Arms, Spread Needle and Guardianna. So, still pretty cool.

- As for Forest... Whitill for Froozer and Hit Milla, I guess?

So, my verdict...

Forest: Whitill
Caves: Purplenum, Bluefull // Skyly, Oran
Mines: Yellowboze, Oran, Greenill, Viridia
Ruins: Viridia, Skyly, Pinkal, Yellowboze, Purplenum // Oran

Any other opinions?

Last edited:
Yeah, it's fine. You're even allowed to use multiple computers (for example, if you can't run two instances of PSO on a low-end machine) as long as you enable Classic drops.

Yes.

So I tried this and figured out you can't multi client with the same account. Not sure why I thought it would work, but needing separate accounts makes it a toatal pita.

Last edited:
You could if you had auto hot key press a key once every hour at least (the longest you can adjust the timer to.) I guess.

Back