Quick question - Quick answer

dragon shoots fire at me no damage hildebear throws fireball at me i scoff at him

am thoroughly enjoying my hucast but have noticed my ata doesn't go up when i lvl

do hucasts not get ata at all?

dragon shoots fire at me no damage hildebear throws fireball at me i scoff at him

am thoroughly enjoying my hucast but have noticed my ata doesn't go up when i lvl

do hucasts not get ata at all?

200 lvls and max ata is 191. Hucast has several levels he will not get any ata. Also, ata is the only stat that can be a decimal, so there are lvls where you get 0.5 ata, but it doesn't show up with the +stats on screen when you lvl.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1184

You can see the ata curve here in 5 lvlc chuncks. Sometimes he gains 5 lvls but only 1 or 2 points in ata.

Are there any special rewards for ANH quests?
(If reward quest list there , let me know.)

Are there any special rewards for ANH quests?
(If reward quest list there , let me know.)
No. They were removed on Ephinea.

After you clear Temple deathless, Cry0 gives you the special badge but the item maker was taken out of the quest. When you talk to the item maker, you get a window saying "The item maker is offline."

How does the Point of Disaster quest work? Does every member of the party need to be on the same team (with the quest unlocked)? Or is it that every party member has to be in a team with the quest unlocked, but not necessarily the same team?

How does the Point of Disaster quest work? Does every member of the party need to be on the same team (with the quest unlocked)? Or is it that every party member has to be in a team with the quest unlocked, but not necessarily the same team?
The second statement there is correct. Everyone needs to be on a team that has the quest unlocked but not on the same team. Any team will do.

No. They were removed on Ephinea.

After you clear Temple deathless, Cry0 gives you the special badge but the item maker was taken out of the quest. When you talk to the item maker, you get a window saying "The item maker is offline."

Thanx ! My doubts have been cleard up.

What's generally considered the right way to handle the Dark Falz soul transfer in Ultimate: let the person die and revive them afterwards, or spam healing to prevent them from dying? How does this change with hardcore players in the party? Also, is it possible to dodge the Megid that comes afterward, and if so, how?

already be running before he drops the megid

never shoot when a hc is possessed unless explicitly told its fine in that run by them

some people dont like being nuked down, but generally its nbd

however, dont nuke when falz is close to dead <20% hp, or the person might not get revived in time to get falz exp, which is a piss off

if you can reliably tap with foie or a handgun, then do so. if youre not sure if youre reliable or not, youre not

Maybe machine for Epsilons? I wouldn't bother doing any other attributes if even that. I could very well be missing something.
I'm not sure tbh, I know it's a really strong weapon, but at the same time weapons like this one would probably only be useful against large enemies.

is there a way to find out how many materials and maybe of what kind your charactor has eaten on this server?

Back