Quick question - Quick answer

tonight i played with a player that had a large yellow sword that sent bright waves of yellow across the screen and destroyed everything in its path

i asked him about it and remember something about a dark flow and a hit something

any 1 know wat this is and how i can aquire it?

what are the odds of a hideblue spawning in place of a hildebear? Are those odds the same for other rare spawns or is each different per spawn? I am a HC char if that would change the value in any way.

what are the odds of a hideblue spawning in place of a hildebear? Are those odds the same for other rare spawns or is each different per spawn? I am a HC char if that would change the value in any way.
It's 1/512 or .195% if this servers rates are unaltered. I believe hardcore is boosted by 50% but that may be old/wrong info.

Is there a glitch with the sandbox levelup command?
I will type /levelup150 or something but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

i just started a hucast

years ago on gamecube offline this is the class that i ended up sticking with after trying different classes but yet i cannot remember why i chose hucast

wat r the obvious pros and cons of playing a hucast

Pros. Truckloads of atp.

Cons. Do they matter when you have more base atp than most classes have max?

pros: best class in the game

cons: need one non-hucast in the party to buff and debuff

Last edited:
i also noticed that fire damage from mobs don't hurt me

and i noticed my ata doesn't level so i am going to have to find slotted arm to put ata mats into

Back