Quick question - Quick answer

Hey, does anyone know how to tell what stats an armor/shield will have after combining? Like I have a +3 def Spirit Garment, how good of an Aura Field or Love Heart would it make?
It will end up as a +3 def Aura Field/Love Heart.
I would like to hear the reasons why people would play a XXcaseal over a cast, aesthetics aside. In which moments, with what equipment, encounter etc etc. are they shining? I'm really curious what people think about those two.
Compared to RAcast, while RAcaseal does have some merits, like having 7 more ATA and access to female equipments, for the most part the benefits are not enough to outweigh the difference in ATP.

Last edited:
Okay so new question. Is there some place that shows what the stat differences are between what this game uses and PSO World? Like how much max defense and evade can all of these variable armor and shield items have?

Okay so new question. Is there some place that shows what the stat differences are between what this game uses and PSO World? Like how much max defense and evade can all of these variable armor and shield items have?
Keep an eye out for the Ephinea Wiki. It hasn't been released yet, but once it's released, it'll probably be one of the most accurate source around for information like this.

For the time being, there are a few sources, one of them can be find here.

Alternatively you can use an ItemPMT Editor to read the pmt file directly. The pmt file can be found in the ship server files here, I don't know if there is a better source for it.

Last edited:
How does the xmas 40h type SH/Shot (charge) compare with a 50h charge arms?

Type SH/Shot 40h
80 ATA
Flat 130 ATP after grind

Charge Arms 50h
83 ATA
80-160 ATP after grind

So Spirit Garment is more or less useless? It can only make up to +7 def of stuff that can otherwise have up to +50? How else do you even get a love heart if you want to get one that has +50 def?

How does the xmas 40h type SH/Shot (charge) compare with a 50h charge arms?
Charge Arms may have slightly higher average ATP after Shifta is cast (roughly 139 with Shifta 30), but SH/Shot has the benefit of stable damage. Overall it's cosmetics more than anything.
So Spirit Garment is more or less useless? It can only make up to +7 def of stuff that can otherwise have up to +50? How else do you even get a love heart if you want to get one that has +50 def?
Yes, armor made from Spirit Garment is more or less min stat. You can't get a high stat Love Heart/Sweetheart unfortunately, except through event -- there was one Easter where Love Heart had a chance to appear for more than +7 def in an egg gamble. I don't think anyone has it though, and I don't know if it will appear again in future events.

@Gopchang
Personally, i used the solomode missions to level up while hunting things that i needed to start out with.

Example: Started as Redria and did forest of sorrow for God/Battle, also hunted in ep4 for FOnm gear (switched to multimode and hunted in the area before the first Warp in ma4c for this)

Keep in mind the tables have changed drastically.. but I'd like to stress that it's important to plan out your characters and their IDs.

The idea of solo mode doesn't appeal to you..make a multi mode game, name it TTF and just run towards the future for levels.

The first couple bosses in towards the future can be soloed pretty easily after you get a little gear if people don't join your TTF. You could use this quest to kill Sil Dragon repeatedly for an item drop that you may need.

My friend tells me level 15 rabarta (ramar rabarta) has a higher chance to freeze than level 20 rabarta. Is this true?

Strictly speaking no, Rabarta has a flat 20% chance to freeze regardless of level, but in practice it seems different.
How long will the badge shop be around after the event ends?
At least until next year's event, but the Stealth Kit and chef trade-ins will be unavailable.

Double post, sorry....

Is pioneer 2 mag affected by the color of the mag?

Thanks!

1. Between mag levels 35-50, if you switch from a FO to a HU will your mag change as well? Like for example, Kalki doesn't change between Lv10-35 no matter what class is feeding it, does the same apply for a mag between 35-50?

2. Does the server save data each time there's a loading/"warp" screen? Like, if I go down to Forest 1 and my computer crashes after loading, is the most recent save when I was teleporting down?

Won't change from 35-50 either, it stays locked in its class evolutionary line until 50 (then it will change depending on HU/RA/FO).

The server saves data when anything is done, so don't worry about possibly losing data. There are also daily backups, so even if the server goes kaput for some reason, everyone's character information will still be saved somewhere.

And no, Pioneer 2 doesn't change on colour.

Everything does.

You just don't get HBR boosts and daily luck is nerfed 1/2/3% from 1/3/5%
Appreciate the prompt reply, thanks.

I know about the HBR and luck boosts already. Just need a sanity check. Been hunting an SJS during period of having at least at least a +25% DAR boost. I have killed over 15,000 Gi Gues, no drop.

Confirmation from @Matt so I know that I'm not wasting any more of my time?

Sounds about average.

If you've not had a drop after at least 10 times that number of kills there might be reason to think it's bugged... Otherwise it's just bad luck.

Dem RNGs.

Last edited:
Back