PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

I could probably add that... but then there wouldn't be much reason to use it.

You can edit your items_list.lua and set to false the items you want to not appear in the list when they are on the floor.
Ill start working on that, might take awhile but prob better I do it since im probably the only one who thinks that way. xD

It's all fun and games until that surprise 80h cross Scar you ran a mile for ends up in your inventory.

Is there any way to change the font size in this plugin? I have it up and running, and it seems to be working fine, but the text is tiny and hard to read. I suspect it has to do with running the game at a higher resolution. Hopefully there is a solution that doesn't require me to turn down the game resolution.

All my addons use a theme addon and I think all of them can change the font size.

If you want to affect ALL addons/windows/etc, you can use this DLL which implements a global theme (font size included)...
But then I'd suggest to avoid setting any theme stuff in my addons.

Download this DLL and replace the one in your game folder.
dinput8.7z (download and extract in your game folder)

You will also need this file in your addons folder (beside imgui.ini)
theme.default.ini (right click and save as, rename to theme.ini)

Keep in mind this is NOT official yet, so it might change or be removed completely

Does anyone know the years of these Agitos/Flowens?

Code:
t[ 0x001001 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- AGITO
t[ 0x001002 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- AGITO
t[ 0x001003 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- AGITO
t[ 0x001004 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- AGITO
t[ 0x001005 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- AGITO
t[ 0x001006 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- AGITO
-----
t[ 0x008F00 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- FLOWEN&'S SWORD
t[ 0x008F01 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- FLOWEN&'S SWORD
t[ 0x008F02 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- FLOWEN&'S SWORD
t[ 0x008F03 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- FLOWEN&'S SWORD
t[ 0x008F04 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- FLOWEN&'S SWORD
t[ 0x008F05 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- FLOWEN&'S SWORD
t[ 0x008F06 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- FLOWEN&'S SWORD
t[ 0x008F07 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- FLOWEN&'S SWORD
t[ 0x008F08 ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- FLOWEN&'S SWORD

I would like to change the name in the file for ease of use and the colour of 1975/real.

Also I just updated the Item Reader for the shortened names but I noticed it was weapons only:

DLmgGXi.png

I tested with a bunch of drops which is fine for most things but BOVN is pretty long, I was wondering if it would be possible to choose/add what items you wish to shorten or if you could just add BOVN too. It's dope because i managed to shorten flowens and hot have it across the screen, (I can change the colour of real flowens to identify it gence above question about code).

Last edited:
Does anyone know the years of these Agitos/Flowens?
I would like to change the name in the file for ease of use and the colour of 1975/real.
Changing the name in the file won't change it in game, I'll look into this and change the name in the repo (you could wait forme to do that in a bit)
Anyway, these are the years
x3QbGk0.jpg

About the truncated names... I'll look into it.

Oh, I know it won't change the name in the game. It is already specified in the game (unless you shorten them for space but I will have a colour to identify the real ones) which year the model is. I just wanted to do in the file so I can change colour and for future reference when looking into the files.

Oh, I know it won't change the name in the game. It is already specified in the game (unless you shorten them for space but I will have a colour to identify the real ones) which year the model is. I just wanted to do in the file so I can change colour and for future reference when looking into the files.
Just pushed the years on agito, flowen's and db's saber, as well as the trimming for other items except sranks.
Update your stuff and let me know.

Last edited:
Having some serious size issues and it's driving me insane.

This picture from my last post is what my addons normally look like (minus the config out)

DLmgGXi.png

But today when I log one

This happens: (The size of EVERYTHING balloons)

NVSzosw.png

I was like, whatever and rearranged it all for 30 mins, changing sizes and fonts then it reverted back (after relog) to small with my adjustments (FML):

LB00ihS.png

So I placed it all back to how it should be/was originally and then it blows up again after relog:

nvs4mDE.png

Now I decided I am not changing or adjusting it just for it to revert, I'm waiting for it to revert back to small but it's not happening. Not sure what to do because it's driving me up the bend. If anyone can help me it would be appreciated.

Are you using the DLL I edited that makes global theme changes or are you using the other method discussed before that edits the base addons (or both)?

Are you using the DLL I edited that makes global theme changes or are you using the other method discussed before that edits the base addons (or both)?

If you mean this:
All my addons use a theme addon and I think all of them can change the font size.

If you want to affect ALL addons/windows/etc, you can use this DLL which implements a global theme (font size included)...
But then I'd suggest to avoid setting any theme stuff in my addons.

Download this DLL and replace the one in your game folder.
dinput8.7z (download and extract in your game folder)

You will also need this file in your addons folder (beside imgui.ini)
theme.default.ini (right click and save as, rename to theme.ini)

Keep in mind this is NOT official yet, so it might change or be removed completely
I have not done this. Should I?

edit: Instead of adjusting them all and re-logging, I did it one at a time re-logging after each add-on was adjusted by clicking, ''reload'' + ''exit game'' each time. I've re-logged like 5 or 6 times since and it didn't go smaller or bigger randomly by itself so it seems fine. I wonder why it did that though :wacko:

Last edited:
how do I turn on the mag timer? I'm having a rough time finding it in the settings

Hi, I'm new to all this addon stuff but was highly recommended that I try it out. From what I saw I seem to have the latest version of Visual C++ and followed the instructions of dropping in the addons into the correct folders. I was given the errors in the log and am not sure where to go from here. Anyone have an idea where I went wrong?

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 30
You put the repository's master download in the addons folder, but you need the folders inside those.
For example, mine, you need:
Item Reader
Player Reader
solylib
etc

So basically take the folders inside each of those that say "addon-name-master" and put them outside (and remove the master folder).

Back