PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

Ah good point. I suppose you could have different files for different game modes but switching between them would be kinda inconvenient.

Ah good point. I suppose you could have different files for different game modes but switching between them would be kinda inconvenient.
I might be able to do some "require()" selection looking into the directory for the files.

Because people read from top to bottom, not bottom to top? I always look at the bottom for newer things, having it go up just seems awkward to me. Like if these messages on forums or any chat program went up, I'd be so confused haha.
Messages and chat applications are not the item reader tho... It might be unusual but doesn't mean is wrong or anything.
You now know that they appear on the top, I don't think is that big of a deal... but well... I'll see what I can do.

Monster reader to have enemies show on top instead of below (when killing fast all I have is a bunch of dead enemies listed until it disappears).
@Spuz I made this modification to my file, in monster reader's init.lua around line 444, I've added what's in bold:

local mHP = monster.HP
local mHPMax = monster.HPMax
local mColor = monster.color

if mHP == 0 then
mColor = 0x77AAAAAA
end

lib_helpers.TextC(true, mColor, monster.name)
imgui.NextColumn()

This makes the names of dead monsters fade. It's made it much easier for me to keep track of live baddies, if that helps at all..

I think is better to just disable the monster when it's HP is 0.
(because otherwise it will still use space in the list).

I think is better to just disable the monster when it's HP is 0.
(because otherwise it will still use space in the list).

How would I do that?

I'll check that later... but basically check for the monster hp being 0, if it is, disable its "display" flag

Via the code I set what colour/time I wanted for the magfeed countdown. I'm curious if it's possible to change the colour of the countdown for SD in player reader also?

Via the code I set what colour/time I wanted for the magfeed countdown. I'm curious if it's possible to change the colour of the countdown for SD in player reader also?
It should be but I did not add an easy way to do that.
I can look it up, I guess.

I just have one little issue, and that is for the Ephinea Commands resource addon; the link to it redirects to the Coordinate Viewer addon. Are they within the same program now, or can the link be fixed to the correct depository on Github?

So I've reinstalled, reinstalled my 2015 visual and my game just closes out the moment I hit start game. If I remove all the mods the game starts up fine. I'm not even getting an error message, it just shows the window for a second and then it's gone. I've even tried turning off my antivirus, and that did nothing.

Also, (on the player reader) is it possible to get the bars when you drag to stick in position when I reload client? It's not a huge issue but would be nice (I like to see number and SD only so drag them mostly left for space)

This.

You can set the coloums to a fixed char length as a work around on the player and monster readers. That was about all I could figure out myself though.

@Spuz I can show you where to make the changes if you want, but you'd probably have to fiddle with it depending on your layout.

@Esc my HBR reader won't show anything, just remains blank.

This.

You can set the coloums to a fixed char length as a work around on the player and monster readers. That was about all I could figure out myself though.

@Spuz I can show you where to make the changes if you want, but you'd probably have to fiddle with it depending on your layout.

Won't hurt in trying. Sure let me know.

Everytime I close pso, alt+bs or disconnect properly I get this error:

IKRrwj4.png

If I click abort, it closes the client. if I click retry it crashes the client and if I click ignore the AID and main hub dissappear (so I assume it's to do with the lua) - But then when I sign in no matter how many times I press the tilde key it doesn't come back. It loads back with a new client load though.

edit: Apparently its only when I have the bank reader open and close pso or save to file.

Last edited:
Saving to file works for me, it shouldn't cause any issue since the building of the strings is done at the same time as it renders to the window so... idk.
About crashing when alt + bs, it might be trying to access memory that was freed... but I don't have any issue with that either.

I'll check that out... do you have the latest version (without modifications)?

I do as far as I am aware. I asked about it on discord and apparently a few people are having similar issues @gizonde @honeydrew . It's not a huge issue, I will just refrain from using the bank reader for now. I have your old ''PSOBB Reader'' which is sufficient. Just figured I should post about it.

Back