PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

And was there a way for the main hub to increase size?

I tried:

But it didn't work. Maybe I did something wrong?

And was there a way for the main hub to increase size?

I tried:

But it didn't work. Maybe I did something wrong?
For just the main hub, you need to call imgui.SetWindowFontScale() after the imgui.Begin() in .../addons/core_mainmenu/init.lua, which is on line 39. The rest of those refer to the various other locations where Eidolon's code calls imgui.Begin() and imgui.BeginChild(). You may or may not care about those so maybe just focus on the .../addons/core_mainmenu/init.lua script.

Just a minor announcement. My latest update to the Kill Counter addon introduces a Session Details window. It works exactly the same as the Global Details window, but it only exports session kill counters. I'm also planning more improvements for session data so stay tuned.

I've been meaning to post this, but kept forgetting. >.<

For those of you that are currently using the MAG Database : I added previously missing data (primarily missing mag cell info), fixed some typos and incorrect data. You can download the latest release by clicking here and read about the changes here. Latest release is v1.0.5, so if you're not on that version I recommend updating for better accuracy.

Also if you want to access drop chart information in game I made a reference addon for it that you can get here.

For some reason, Esc's HBR addon works for my no rank alt, but not for my main? It just blips off the screen when i type /hbr. Any advice?

edit: somehow I don't have the log option on my main menu, I'll get back to you when i figure that out.

Last edited:
Yeah it's because the banner is too long and the rank gets cut off. I've fixed the crash but it won't show your rank if it gets cut off in the banner.

I just made another update to the Kill Counter. The addon now locks session data when the user is not in a session. With this change, you can review the data from the last session you were in even after you enter the lobby. The session data will be reset at the moment you start your next session.

EDIT: FYI, there were a few bugs. Looks like it needed a little more testing. If you downloaded the update before I made this edit, you will most likely need to get the latest version.

Last edited:
I'm looking to change the font size in the EXP bar. Which line of code am I looking to add "imgui.SetWindowFontScale()" after?

Having issues with the HBR addon. Everytime the banner loads the box vanishes until I press reload.

Also with the EXP addon is it possible to get a feature to display TNL only (like in your menu) rather than total EXP killed/total for level because math.

Having issues with the HBR addon. Everytime the banner loads the box vanishes until I press reload.
That because of problems parsing the text (or at least it was, last time I saw it), probably would be a good idea that the developer added an xpcall to it so it can handle the error.

Also with the EXP addon is it possible to get a feature to display TNL only (like in your menu) rather than total EXP killed/total for level because math.
I made some changes which you can see in my fork
Bar
Level
Total
TNL

Each one (except the bar) can be disabled individually
For the time being you can get it here.

Also, (on the player reader) is it possible to get the bars when you drag to stick in position when I reload client? It's not a huge issue but would be nice (I like to see number and SD only so drag them mostly left for space)

I just made another update to the Kill Counter. The addon now locks session data when the user is not in a session. With this change, you can review the data from the last session you were in even after you enter the lobby. The session data will be reset at the moment you start your next session.

EDIT: FYI, there were a few bugs. Looks like it needed a little more testing. If you downloaded the update before I made this edit, you will most likely need to get the latest version.

Do you have a link to the latest version?

Last edited:
At the moment, no.
I was gonna add settings for each column tho, no idea when I'll do it.

You should be able to just download the latest version of the repository (the link is in the first post)

@Spuz, do you have the latest version of the HBR viewer? I recently fixed an issue that was causing it to crash.

Edit: Looks like I forgot to push that fix when I did it 5 days ago, oops. The crash fix should be up now.

Last edited:
You guys are literally amazing, these addons are all top notce (I'm using like all of them, pretty much..)

Now all I need is
  • Monster reader to have enemies show on top instead of below (when killing fast all I have is a bunch of dead enemies listed until it disappears).
  • Theme editor added to all the lua programs so i can enable it everywhere (Me love ma orange).
  • Item reader to flow in the opposite direction with auto-scroll enabled. (can't wait for this, wew)
Everything would be legit perfect then. Looking forward to what is yet to come!

The monster stuff has an option to invert the list but it still gets all wonky... (the option is in the general options)

What was the problem with having the floor item list inverted?
I mean sure, I can add them at the bottom and scroll, but there is no need to scroll if they appear at the top.

The monster stuff has an option to invert the list but it still gets all wonky... (the option is in the general options)

What was the problem with having the floor item list inverted?
I mean sure, I can add them at the bottom and scroll, but there is no need to scroll if they appear at the top.

Gets wonky?, I'll have another browse and see, thanks. Edit: That just changed the order of the current spawn, but the issue is that the new spawn shows at the bottom and I have a bunch of dead enemies in my list unable to view new ones.

Because people read from top to bottom, not bottom to top? I always look at the bottom for newer things, having it go up just seems awkward to me. Like if these messages on forums or any chat program went up, I'd be so confused haha.

Last edited:
Tbh if your floor reader has so many items that there's a scroll bar then you should consider editing items_list.lua and hiding most of the junk items. Here's my own edit with all nonrare armors, shields and units disabled and also most techs: https://pastebin.com/kRwiPEUg

Tbh if your floor reader has so many items that there's a scroll bar then you should consider editing items_list.lua and hiding most of the junk items. Here's my own edit with all nonrare armors, shields and units disabled and also most techs: https://pastebin.com/kRwiPEUg

I could do this but I'd have to work out all the items that appear in cmode before doing so. As I wouldn't want them removed.

Back