PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

After editing the colours i also added these ''Ephinea Items''.Posting if anyone wants (set to a light blue for my event items and the cell is yellow)

Thanks to @Matt, @Jyuki

Code:
--EPHINEA ITEMS
t[ 0x03160C ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- DISK Vol.13 "Get It Up"
t[ 0x03160D ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- DISK Vol.14 "Flight"
t[ 0x03160E ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- DISK Vol.15 "Space Harrier"
t[ 0x03160F ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- DISK Vol.16 "Deathwatch"
t[ 0x031610 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- DISK Vol.17 "Fly Me To The Moon"
t[ 0x031611 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- DISK Vol.18 "Puyo Puyo"
t[ 0x031612 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- DISK Vol.19 "Rhythm And Balance"
t[ 0x031613 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- DISK Vol.20 "The Party Must Go On"
t[ 0x031005 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Event Egg
t[ 0x031006 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Summer Bronze Badge
t[ 0x031007 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Summer Silver Badge
t[ 0x031008 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Summer Gold Badge
t[ 0x031009 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Summer Platinum Badge
t[ 0x031705 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Viridia Badge
t[ 0x031706 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Greenill Badge
t[ 0x031707 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Skyly Badge
t[ 0x031708 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Blue Badge
t[ 0x031709 ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Purplenum Badge
t[ 0x03170A ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Pinkall Badge
t[ 0x03170B ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Oran Badge
t[ 0x03170C ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Yellowboze Badge
t[ 0x03170D ] = { 0xFF00BFFF, true } -- Whitill Badge
t[ 0x03180E ] = { 0xFFEEEE00, true } -- Heart of YN-1107

Got everything perfect except the ''Kill counter'' doesn't have toggable options like the rest (not intergrated to solylib i assume). It's fine as I would just like to change the Font size from 1 to 1.5. If anyone knows what code I am looking to edit and in which lua let me know please.

Spent alot of hours yesterday perfecting it all as I wish for my new laptop. You guys are so boss with all this stuff. Props to you all!

Got everything perfect except the ''Kill counter'' doesn't have toggable options like the rest (not intergrated to solylib i assume). It's fine as I would just like to change the Font size from 1 to 1.5. If anyone knows what code I am looking to edit and in which lua let me know please.

Spent alot of hours yesterday perfecting it all as I wish for my new laptop. You guys are so boss with all this stuff. Props to you all!
Actually I based the options stuff I added in all my addons on the kill counter options.
No addons (that aren't mine) depend on solylib for that stuff either (afaik)

Anyway, it should have font size, as it's present in the config https://github.com/StephenCWills/psobb-kill-counter/blob/master/Kill Counter/init.lua#L75

Ya I'm blind.
Is there a way to change font size of the main hub with reload, log, addons etc.

Also is there a better way to open the boxes? I spam click like a gazillion times to open/close.

Last edited:
Is there a way to change font size of the main hub with reload, log, addons etc.
You mean like a global thing?
I don't know, probably there could be some hook somewhere, maybe someone can come up with something.

Also is there a better way to open the boxes? I spam click like a gazillion times to open/close.
What do you mean? The title bars?
I don't have any issue with that, usually.

What do you mean? The title bars?
I don't have any issue with that, usually.
Yeah the title bars, I have to click repeatly so many times, they don't open/close easy for me at all. But thankfully I don't have to do it often.

Thanks, I'll try it out! What do I need to type in?

Ok, @staphen I'll try later, thanks a ton!

So, @Soly love the item reader man so good. I like my drops to read down instead of inverted but when new items drop it doesn't automatically scroll down (because it remains up). Anyway to change that?

Last edited:
So, @Soly love the item reader man so good. I like my drops to read down instead of inverted but when new items drop it doesn't automatically scroll down (because it remains up). Anyway to change that?
It has never automatically scrolled (afaik, I have never coded that).
That's why there is the option to put new items on top.

@Soly do you think changing the PresentFloor function to something like this would work for scrolling the window when the invert option is disabled ?
Code:
local lastItemCount = 0
local function PresentFloor()
    local itemList = lib_items.GetItemList(lib_items.NoOwner, options.invertItemList)
    local itemCount = table.getn(itemList)

for i=1,itemCount,1 do
        ProcessItem(itemList[i], true, false)
    end

if lastItemCount ~= itemCount and options.invertItemList == false then
        lastItemCount = itemCount
        imgui.SetScrollY(imgui.GetScrollMaxY() + (60 * math.abs(lastItemCount - itemCount)) + 60)
    end
end

GetScrollMaxY seems to work, however, it didn't seem to scroll to the newest line unless I added an offset based on the amount of items added.

@Soly do you think changing the PresentFloor function to something like this would work for scrolling the window when the invert option is disabled ?
There was some addon, I think the drop checker, that did some auto scroll stuff and it was kinda wonky, at least for me.
So I didn't wan't do add anything like that, since people seem to want that, I'll look into it maybe later today.

My apologies if this is known, I didn't have the patience to scroll through 29 pages of posts.

I installed the Kill Counter add-on this weekend. Since this weekend, I did a bunch of PW2 runs on Ultimate, and ALL of them were under Pinkal (I'm a 100% certain about this).

Yet, the Kill Counter registered some of those runs under other IDs:

pso131469469380827950-jpg.4547

So it seems the Kill Counter registers the ID of the leader rather than the ID of the game creator.

Some of those PW2 runs were done either directly with somebody that had a Pinkal, created the game and stayed for the entire run (so game creator = leader), but some of those runs were done with me creating a game with my Pinkal character, having my wife join with her HUnl that is Redria, then me switching to another character. Although, that one time, somebody joined the game before my wife (and therefore was the leader) and I'm imagining that person was Purplenum (hence why there is 1 run under Purplenum).

Sorry if this wasn't the proper thread to post this... I was just wondering if anybody else was aware of this (or the creator of the add-on).

Attachments

• pso131469469380827950.jpg
    pso131469469380827950.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 152
If the original game creator has left the game before your client connects sadly this bug still occurs.

Might be hard to address since I believe room IDs weren't intended to persist? Not many of us have an army of sec ID alts though so probably doesn't crop up in most usage.

If the original game creator has left the game before your client connects sadly this bug still occurs.

Might be hard to address since I believe room IDs weren't intended to persist? Not many of us have an army of sec ID alts though so probably doesn't crop up in most usage.
Does Ephinea change room ID when the leader leaves?
IIRC I was checking this with @Aleron Ives and I think we determined the room id should change once the leader leaves? Honestly I don't remember but I think it was that way (we were checking something with the tekker... where is that pm search function).

All other servers I played on (including the official Sega server), the ID of the room was based on the ID of the leader.

On this server, the ID of the room is based on the game creator. If that person leaves the room, the ID doesn't change. (I can't complain though, I love this system... Please don't change it... ;_; )

I don't think it's even remotely possible that it will be removed...

I only mention it since the client might not have a way of querying the original host, since IDs originally weren't intended to persist.

But I know less than nothing about how this all works under the hood.. just assuming this is something the server is responsible for.

I think we determined the room id should change once the leader leaves?
Yes, the Tekker always represents the ID of the current leader, which proves that the Section ID of the team should change when the leader changes. Keeping the same ID for the same team permanently is wrong.

Back