PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

Cool ^^ Yeah I had the same problem, even with the placeholder I displayed ; it'd go to about 32x32 when starting the game after "FirstUseEver" was initialized, even though it had the size the user set in imgui.ini. Position was maintained, but the size wasn't which is weird. :confused:

Hello everyone, Soly has made some changes to the chatlog addon so anyone who's using it might want to update to the latest version :)

Hey all ! I made a few updates to my addons again. Should be the last update for 'em for awhile, unless there's any bugs. xP
  1. Meseta Count (v1.3.0 Change Log | Download)
    I added some new functionality to this one which displays your gains and losses when you pick up meseta or buy something. I also added support for Soly's theme editor addon, cleaned up the config, and more. You can find all the details in the change log. Here's a quick demo of the gains and losses :
    56uhyf46hyfj76u8.gif (default animation)
    rtchg4eyhb4x6hyb.gif (optional slide animation)

If you're currently using this addon you may need to change the width to about 180, otherwise the differences may be cut off.

2. Coordinate Viewer (v1.2.0 Change Log | Download)
    Like the Meseta Count addon, I updated this one to include support for Soly's theme editor.

New Addons
Lastly I made a few new addons recently which are more along the line of in-game references or guides, since they don't add any enhancements. I mainly made 'em so I didn't have to leave the game to look up the info I wanted lol. Anyways they are :
  1. MAG Database
    This one provides a plethora of information on MAGs, such as feeding charts, evolution conditions, and so on. A majority of the information was gathered from around the internet and compiled into this. Mag Cells are partially filled in, because I couldn't find any information on their abilities/triggers, but Spuz's topic did come in handy for filling in a lot of info for 'em. (So big thanks to him ^^)

2. Ephinea Command List
    I made this one mostly because I'd forget a command and couldn't type /help since I wasn't in the lobby. Figured it might be useful to someone lol.

A majority of the information was gathered from around the internet and compiled into this
I'd suggest to get that info from the client itself (when possible), like mag feeding charts and evolution stages but that's quite some work...
And probably wouldn't even be worth to retrieve at runtime since such thing doesn't change often if at all.

I'd suggest to get that info from the client itself (when possible), like mag feeding charts and evolution stages but that's quite some work...
And probably wouldn't even be worth to retrieve at runtime since such thing doesn't change often if at all.
I didn't consider that, it'd be a good idea and would reduce the size of the addon. (I'm sure you saw the large conditional chains :p) I mean the data is definitely there, otherwise the game wouldn't know how to increment stats/evolve mags, although I'm not certain how I would go about finding that data.

I didn't consider that, it'd be a good idea and would reduce the size of the addon. (I'm sure you saw the large conditional chains :p)
That's why I wrote what it xD
I mean the data is definitely there, otherwise the game wouldn't know how to increment stats/evolve mags, although I'm not certain how I would go about finding that data.
Yeah, I know where the PMT stuff is and pointers to it are easy to find but I have no idea about the MagEdit file (the one with the evolution stages, have never needed that in the DLL).
Either way, you already coded the whole thing so it's not like requires to be changed.

I always crash on Respective Tomorrow Barba Ray with monster reader, is there a fix or a way to disable monster reader with a hotkey or something

You might have missed it but there is a setting to disable the monster reader, not as easy as a hotkey (but can't really hoard hotkeys to toggle addons that shouldn't really need it).
The addon itself shouldn't crash the game (at most it would just get disabled automatically), I'll check it out.

ok, ill try to see if I can screenshot the error pop up. Thank you :)

That was weird.. I tried with two players, and it did not crash. Only crashes with four players? I have no idea, but I will try to screenshot the error the next time it happens!

Last edited:
I just gave it a shot and it worked fine (except some errors in the progress bars, will need to check that out too).

Yes, it seems sometimes the hp value goes like MEGA HUGE negative value, idk, seems only to happen in multiplayer. When with only myself and my friend, the hp value displayed correctly.

Yes, it seems sometimes the hp value goes like MEGA HUGE negative value, idk, seems only to happen in multiplayer. When with only myself and my friend, the hp value displayed correctly.
I had that happen when I was fighting De Rol Le. When I targeted it's skull/face the HP value showed negative.

EDIT : Here's a pic
pso131467017571329157.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad
  • I can't get the xpbar to work, I dragged the folder into addons, it shows up on the menu with other addons, but when I click nothing shows up.
  • How do you customise the colours of text to your desire.

Last edited:
Also can't get the xpbar to work, I dragged the folder into addons, it shows up on the menu with other addons, but when I click nothing shows up.
Are there any errors in the log ? Press the ` key and click the Log button to check.

How do you customise the colours of text to your desire.
Soly has an addon called "Theme Editor" that let's you change the theme of any addons that support it. (you can get it here) Once it's installed all you need to do is enable the "Use custom theme" option in the configuration of addons that support it and change the theme by editing the colors in the theme editor.
pso131467025856027899.jpg

Are there any errors in the log ? Press the ` key and click the Log button to check.

Soly has an addon called "Theme Editor" that let's you change the theme of any addons that support it. (you can get it here) Once it's installed all you need to do is enable the "Use custom theme" option in the configuration of addons that support it and change the theme by editing the colors in the theme editor.
View attachment 4518

XP addon config flashes when I press 'reload' but only flashes. Log:
RFi5Huw.png

I have theme installed already but have no clue how to use. I press all-sorts and it doesn't do anything, but i'll fiddle around, ty :)

XP addon config flashes when I press 'reload' but only flashes. Log:
RFi5Huw.png

I have theme installed already but have no clue how to use. I press all-sorts and it doesn't do anything, but i'll fiddle around, ty :)
Ah that looks like the issue Soly fixed here. I don't think his fix was merged yet, but you can download his fork of the repo for now. Just replace the existing files with those and you should be golden. ;)

For the theme editor you should see stuff like R:230, G:230, etc.. You can :
  • double click those to edit the color or
  • click and hold the mouse button down, and drag your mouse to change the color.
The color values range from 0 (being the darkest) to 255 (being the lightest).

That worked for the EXP.

As for the colours I want, I'll delve into solylib > item_configuration.lua

Just gotta work out the colours xd

Last edited:
As for the colours I want, I'll delve into solylib > item_configuration.lua
Just gotta work out the colours xd
That file has colors for the item reader only (and as it says on the top of it, the colors are 0xAARRGGBB)

That file has colors for the item reader only (and as it says on the top of it, the colors are 0xAARRGGBB)

Yeah, I'm doing it for the item reader. Mainly for drops. I'm just coping hex into the last 6 numbers that I googled.

Back