PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

You put the repository's master download in the addons folder, but you need the folders inside those.
For example, mine, you need:
Item Reader
Player Reader
solylib
etc

So basically take the folders inside each of those that say "addon-name-master" and put them outside (and remove the master folder).

Thank you that seems to have solved the issue.

i have just followed the guide in the first post and can not get the addons menu to open at all in game when i press `

these are my folders

Attachments

• PSO_1.PNG
    PSO_1.PNG
    139.6 KB · Views: 20
  • PSO_2.PNG
    PSO_2.PNG
    79.9 KB · Views: 21
i have just followed the guide in the first post and can not get the addons menu to open at all in game when i press `

these are my folders

` does not work for mine either, for some reason my ' key halfway across the keyboard does the job. One thing you can do is just sit there in lobby and press every single key on your keyboard, one at a time to see what it does, annoying I know but will only take a few mins and that is how I found my key. Also be sure to check your screen, there may be a small box somewhere which would need the corner to be dragged and resized in order to see the contents.

` does not work for mine either, for some reason my ' key halfway across the keyboard does the job. One thing you can do is just sit there in lobby and press every single key on your keyboard, one at a time to see what it does, annoying I know but will only take a few mins and that is how I found my key. Also be sure to check your screen, there may be a small box somewhere which would need the corner to be dragged and resized in order to see the contents.

I like your idea, problem is I already tried it. Haha. I pressed all the keys on my keyboard before making the above post, guess I should have mentioned that.

I like your idea, problem is I already tried it. Haha. I pressed all the keys on my keyboard before making the above post, guess I should have mentioned that.

Ok so something is setup wrong if it doesn't load at all.

Here are a few pictures of what it should look like:
Everything that goes into PSO folder:
qZYR2pr.png

7JxrigP.png

Addon folder: Using just Soly's master addons & Eidelons Program itself.
Xzr1uRP.png

With everyone elses addons:
NJ4HuSc.png

You could redownload to ensure they are updated and like this here & here.

Last edited:
redownloaded and reinstalled those files. Same issue. no button on my keyboard will bring up the addons menu.
no idea whats wrong

i am using the vista.exe to launch the game, dunno if that makes i difference.
i am unable to use the new v1.25.13 psobb.exe as the default ip is 127.0.0.0 which is 6 digits and my ip is 8 digits, so when i hex in my ip it changes the size of the exe and makes it unusable

EDIT - I now have the v1.15.13 eye set with my IP
When I use this exe the addons load the moment I open PSO. So that was my issue.
New issue is That when I use the new exe a message saying client executable is too old. :(

Last edited:
For those interested, I have updated my addons as well as the fork I have of the DLL.
You can find the latest release here.

This basically adds a global theme editor to the framework.
My theme editor addon no longer works with other addons, in fact if you update the addons they will no longer have the use custom theme option (since it's now global, at least in my version).
Until Eidolon integrates this, you can use my DLL.

Last edited:
Is it me or is the Item Reader folder empty? It isn't working as well (and the rest of the add-ons are).

For those interested, I have updated my addons as well as the fork I have of the DLL.
You can find the latest release here.

This basically adds a global theme editor to the framework.
My theme editor addon no longer works with other addons, in fact if you update the addons they will no longer have the use custom theme option (since it's now global, at least in my version).
Once Eidolon integrates this, you can use my DLL.

Ever since this update everytime an item appears the reader vanishes.

This is the picture of the log:

QL3tfC6.png

Did you update solylib?

I updated everything from your masterfile download. Drag and drop as usual to replace. The only two files I kept from original were Item_list and item_config files for the colors I have done. I can try re-downloading again after I eat.

re-download worked: I guess I dragged something over wrong somehow before.

Last edited:
I updated everything from your masterfile download. Drag and drop as usual to replace. The only two files I kept from original were Item_list and item_config files for the colors I have done. I can try re-downloading again after I eat.

re-download worked: I guess I dragged something over wrong somehow before.
Alright, cool.

Hello, first time addon user here. Great stuff! Minor question that I'm guessing is user error on my part, but I can't seem to figure out what it is... I can't seem to get the various windows to stay in the same place once I have them where I want them. I've tried taking a copy of imgui.ini and overriding it, as well as setting it to read only, but when I launch the game all of the windows load at their default positions again. Any ideas what I may be missing? Thanks!

Hello, first time addon user here. Great stuff! Minor question that I'm guessing is user error on my part, but I can't seem to figure out what it is... I can't seem to get the various windows to stay in the same place once I have them where I want them. I've tried taking a copy of imgui.ini and overriding it, as well as setting it to read only, but when I launch the game all of the windows load at their default positions again. Any ideas what I may be missing? Thanks!

If you are dragging/resizing they will not save that position.

You need to via the main hub click the addon you wish to confiq and then use the + and - buttons to adjust them. You can also type the number into this box for a faster move and use +- to adjust final perfections.

If you are dragging/resizing they will not save that position.

You need to via the main hub click the addon you wish to confiq and then use the + and - buttons to adjust them. You can also type the number into this box for a faster move and use +- to adjust final perfections.

Ah, okay. So I could just look at my POS details in the ini file I had then type those into the position and size parameters within the window configuration settings for it to remember?

Ah, okay. So I could just look at my POS details in the ini file I had then type those into the position and size parameters within the window configuration settings for it to remember?

That should work yes. And then you can re-adjust if anything is off.

Is there a fix for the crash when you use certain mags? Apparently the pictures that come with this crash my client depending on the mag. (Not all of them) For example: Nidra mag crashes my client.

Back