PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

No, I didn't see it, I don't like keeping the progress always at 1.0 anyway.

Last edited:
I have a question regarding the Floor Items checker.

When a gear drops, for example: Imperial Barrier. It lists it as "Imperial Barrier (0/5)"

Or Brave Barrier (3/5)

What are the stats for in the parentheses? (0/5, 3/5, etc).

I have a question regarding the Floor Items checker.

When a gear drops, for example: Imperial Barrier. It lists it as "Imperial Barrier (0/5)"

Or Brave Barrier (3/5)

What are the stats for in the parentheses? (0/5, 3/5, etc).

In PSO, armors/shield have a min and max dfp/evp stat. The number in parenthesis show how much added dfp/evp from max the item has.

For end-game gears, you'll want to get close to max as much as possible. :^)

Yeah it's still a bit vague figuring out exactly which stat is maxed or w/e. But I'll go with what you said and try to get close to the max, aka at least 3/5~5/5. :p

Yeah it's still a bit vague figuring out exactly which stat is maxed or w/e. But I'll go with what you said and try to get close to the max, aka at least 3/5~5/5. :p

The number are actually dfp/evp, it doesn't show the max the item can get.

259b5Pf.png

Here's another example of why it confused me initially lol.
Some armors show 4/0, others show 3/1, while other armors show only 2/0 or 1/2.

To clarify the explanation of what those numbers in the parenthesis mean...

Let's say you find an armor which can have a DEF of anywhere from 100 to 150, and let's say that same armor can have an EVP of 100 to 150 too.

If you find an armor with the lowest DEF and EVP possible, that's the 100 DEF and 100 EVP in our example, it will show up as (0/0). If you find that same armor and it shows (20/50) then that means you found that armor with 120 DEF mid-range and a max EVP of 150. You're essentially adding the value within the parenthesis to the base DEF and EVP to that armor or sheild, respectively.

Edit: The only way to know how good the stats are on what you found, would be to know what the range can be on the item you found. Some equipment have fixed stats, so it will always be (0/0). You'll have to look the item up on some PSO information page, whether that's on PSO-World or some other wiki page.

Last edited:
I just realized that I cannot check for max stats if I don't have them and my PMT library only reads unitxt ID so far.
I guess that's the next thing to code.

does anyone know how to make this work on mac osx, ive been looking all over and no one seems to know

I don't have a mac to test but it should just work, do you have VC++ 2015 installed in wine or whatever?

To clarify the explanation of what those numbers in the parenthesis mean...

Let's say you find an armor which can have a DEF of anywhere from 100 to 150, and let's say that same armor can have an EVP of 100 to 150 too.

If you find an armor with the lowest DEF and EVP possible, that's the 100 DEF and 100 EVP in our example, it will show up as (0/0). If you find that same armor and it shows (20/50) then that means you found that armor with 120 DEF mid-range and a max EVP of 150. You're essentially adding the value within the parenthesis to the base DEF and EVP to that armor or sheild, respectively.

Edit: The only way to know how good the stats are on what you found, would be to know what the range can be on the item you found. Some equipment have fixed stats, so it will always be (0/0). You'll have to look the item up on some PSO information page, whether that's on PSO-World or some other wiki page.

Thanks for the clarification. Makes a lot more sense now.

Well, you can download an install it from the link provided in the first post.
i can download it but i cannot do anything with it. microsoft offers a program called visual studio for mac do you think this will work the same way?

i can download it but i cannot do anything with it. microsoft offers a program called visual studio for mac do you think this will work the same way?
Why you cannot do anything? Nothing happens when you run wine program_name?
And no, that wont help since that wouldn't do anything to wine.

I'm not sure wine is advanced enough to handle anything related to .NET programs. It's barely capable enough to run BB itself even now...

Back