PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

so for the items shown in the character reader....how do I make the text bigger? I tried to increase the font size in the configuration file and that diidn't work.

Did that change, change the combo box and save button?
If so, then your addon is outdated.

What do you guys think of this
yS9yaIa.png

As you know, RR max stats are 85 and 25.
I can make it change the color when it's max... or do people still want to know exactly the current/max for each stat?

What do you guys think of this
yS9yaIa.png

As you know, RR max stats are 85 and 25.
I can make it change the color when it's max... or do people still want to know exactly the current/max for each stat?

Knowing the current/max would be a really nice plus. :D

Did that change, change the combo box and save button?
If so, then your addon is outdated.

downloaded your add-ons, V3.3 or whatever. It changed the words floor, save, bank, and such to make them bigger. What I want bigger is my drops.

Can you provide a link for the most current version?

The combo box, where you select inventory, bank or floor and the save button "save to file" or something like that.
When you changed the configuration's font size, did those change?

Anyway, if you get the latest version, it is working fine there.

The combo box, where you select inventory, bank or floor and the save button "save to file" or something like that.
When you changed the configuration's font size, did those change?

Anyway, if you get the latest version, it is working fine there.

yes only those words changed
link for the latest version?

Modding some of the code to my liking, quick question. If I want to only display weapons with certain hit %s to do something like if non-red box untekked wep >=40 true or if regular wep>=50 true else false? Also armor/frame=4s true else false how would I go about doing so and in which document?

yeah I copied all the code for the configuration file....nothng changed except those few words getting bigger

If you are manually updating the contents of the file, I can't really help you.
I meant for you to overwrite the whole addon.

Modding some of the code to my liking, quick question. If I want to only display weapons with certain hit %s to do something like if non-red box untekked wep >=40 true or if regular wep>=50 true else false? Also armor/frame=4s true else false how would I go about doing so and in which document?
init.lua, where everything happens.
You'll have to do a bunch of reading.

Thank you. That is a little bit harder but ill read through the code and try to figure it out :)
Still have to find out where the hit [] and slots [] is placed in the code, ill look for it in a bit.

There is a function called something like formatPrintWeapon, in it the data is printed as well as formatted for the save to file stuff.
Same for armor and stuff

I downloaded both Eidolon and ToatsterMage files, extracted them like Spuz said but the dropckecker adon doesnt show in the addon list in game. I tried downloading everything again 3 times, extracting and nothing. I would like to know as well how do you guys leveled your MAGs. I reached level 100 and decided to start feeding it. 3min+ for each feeding round is ludicrous. Is there an addon that shows you remaining time to next feeding cycle?

I downloaded both Eidolon and ToatsterMage files, extracted them like Spuz said but the dropckecker adon doesnt show in the addon list in game. I tried downloading everything again 3 times, extracting and nothing. I would like to know as well how do you guys leveled your MAGs. I reached level 100 and decided to start feeding it. 3min+ for each feeding round is ludicrous. Is there an addon that shows you remaining time to next feeding cycle?

There has been alot of updates since I posted in this thread. I would recommend checking out @Soly 's character reader as it includes the drop checker and many other options/functions (such as the mag timer you request). It's in his github which if you poke around, you'll find posted somewhere.

There has been alot of updates since I posted in this thread. I would recommend checking out @Soly 's character reader as it includes the drop checker and many other options/functions (such as the mag timer you request). It's in his github which if you poke around, you'll find posted somewhere.

Thank you. Not finding the Mag Timer, but character reader and monster reader are working.

Soly you're killing everyone with that combine mag window and inventory window filter thing!

:p

Back