PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

I was unable to get the drop checker to work so im wondering what I could have done wrong to keep it from working properly.

Probably a simple placement.

What exactly did you download, and where did you place it?

Probably a simple placement.

What exactly did you download, and where did you place it?

It didnt look quite like the download for this one but it was one that Bee had posted about at some point.
as far as placement i believe i made a new folder and named it addon i cant really remember

I think it'd be easier if you could just comment out the items in the lua file you don't wanna see showing up on the overlay, instead of going in and editing the colors so it's harder to see, even though it's still there.

I dig the granularity you have with all the color options and stuff. Love it. I'm just more of the opinion that having the option to show less, more targeted information instead of absolutely everything would work better. Like I don't need to see a several lines dedicated to the specs of "Barrier", "Giga Shield" and "Ice Sword +2".
I have added some new code, if you go to itemcolor.lua and set a specific item to nil (the word nil, no quotes or anything), the floor items window will NOT display that item.
The indexing will not change tho.

KhOz9lV.jpg

I notice that certain meseta drops aren't accurate, at least on Ultima. Like instead of falz giving 4200 meseta, the reader shows it giving like 9000 some. It's not very crucial that I know exactly how much drops, but thought you'd want to know about it.

I also noticed this today on Ephinea, this was on every boss drop from dragon to Dark Falz.

mkYEsia.jpg

Reactions: Mad
I'll investigate that stuff...
Also, I might instead of using the same color table to filter items, probably will change it to a new table where you add the ID of the items you want to filter out.

Last edited:
I've tested around the new release and I'll report here.

Character Reader: All is working fine. Only "complain" here is that some of Ephinea items are not in the items_ephinea.lua. Here's the codes I've added:
Code:
t[ 0x03160C ] = { 0x00000000, true } -- DISK Vol.13 "Get It Up"
t[ 0x03160D ] = { 0x00000000, true } -- DISK Vol.14 "Flight"
t[ 0x03160E ] = { 0x00000000, true } -- DISK Vol.15 "Space Harrier"
t[ 0x03160F ] = { 0x00000000, true } -- DISK Vol.16 "Deathwatch"
t[ 0x031610 ] = { 0x00000000, true } -- DISK Vol.17 "Fly Me To The Moon"
t[ 0x031611 ] = { 0x00000000, true } -- DISK Vol.18 "Puyo Puyo"
t[ 0x031612 ] = { 0x00000000, true } -- DISK Vol.19 "Rhythm And Balance"
t[ 0x031613 ] = { 0x00000000, true } -- DISK Vol.20 "The Party Must Go On"
t[ 0x031005 ] = { 0x00000000, true } -- Event Egg

Monster Reader: I know it's still experimental but here's some monsters that had wrong HP numbers. Hope it can help a bit. :D

Untitled-2.png

Both De Rol Le / Barba Ray were the same as Vol Opt. Dark Falz also had wrong number.

Character Reader: All is working fine. Only "complain" here is that some of Ephinea items are not in the items_ephinea.lua. Here's the codes I've added:
None are, neither Ultima.
I thought I put it somewhere (but probably removed later on), I am not interested in maintaining the item list, so I suggested people to issue a PR (pull request) adding the missing items.

Monster Reader: I know it's still experimental but here's some monsters that had wrong HP numbers. Hope it can help a bit. :D
Don't worry about it, is not even "experimental" yet... I have not had much time to work on it...
The huge HP numbers is because the code is reading ints rather than shorts (most values for monsters are shorts, which is why we can't have millions of HP for monsters).

Fair enough. Well, anyone can grab the code I've put up there for their own usage.

You just want it to have the floor items always on screen?
I can probably separate them into different windows so you can toggle each one.
Note: Both images are being displayed from the same addon.
How did you do this?

Hey guys I made a new addon. It displays the chatlog and it has some cool features such as

- timestamps
- 1000 message history (ingame chatlog only stores 30)
- highlighted text when someone mentions your name

Download it from here https://github.com/jtuu/psochatlogaddon/archive/master.zip and extract it into your addons folder.

There is one known issue and it is that most non-ascii characters can not be displayed (will show up as question marks instead). So no kanji, kana, cyrillic etc. sorry I dunno how to fix it. If you run into any issues send me a PM or talk to me ingame or something.
Enjoy. :)

Is this not compatible with the newest release or something? (Forgive me I'm code illiterate.)
When I try to use this addon I get this error over and over again in the log:

uncaught error: ./imgui/Chatlog/init.lua:113: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: at 0x5ab2db10
[C]: in function 'lower'
./imgui/Chatlog/init.lua:113: in function <./imgui/Chatlog/init.lua:97>
[assert avoided] Match your imgui.Begin's with imgui.End's!

I just added a new window which always reads the floor items, you can activate it in the configuration file and you can follow said option name in init.lua to see how it's done (shouldn't be too hard to pick up).

I'm not in a PC ATM but last time I used the chatlog it was working just fine.

Ok, fixed the HP reading and added position for the lulz

Just tried and all work fine now, great job! :cool:

So, I was wondering, would it be possible (probably) to put rare monsters in a different colors ? Would be neat.

Just tried and all work fine now, great job! :cool:

So, I was wondering, would it be possible (probably) to put rare monsters in a different colors ? Would be neat.

Cough*bosses too*cough

Is there something we need to do to get the monster window to work? I set it to true in the config file but I don't see the window anywhere

Back