PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

Is there something we need to do to get the monster window to work? I set it to true in the config file but I don't see the window anywhere
For some reason I had the same problem... delete your imgui.ini file (or back it up) and restart the game.

Just tried and all work fine now, great job! :cool:
So, I was wondering, would it be possible (probably) to put rare monsters in a different colors ? Would be neat.
I don't know yet how to get which monsters are rare from their own data because again, I haven't done much for this thing.
The basics are there if someone wants to figure that out tho.

For some reason I had the same problem... delete your imgui.ini file (or back it up) and restart the game.

I don't know yet how to get which monsters are rare from their own data because again, I haven't done much for this thing.
The basics are there if someone wants to figure that out tho.
Seems like it still doesn't want to show up. I also tried a clean install.

Here's a question about @Esc 's Chatlog plugin. As you can see in the screenshot below, any player with a special character bug the line. Is there something I can do to make it appear correctly ?

CNKEa8I.jpg

Last edited:
Check in the file imgui.ini and change size of the window
[Monsters]
Pos=5,5
Size=600,200
Collapsed=0
Even after that there's still no window. It's weird because the other addons work fine....

Have you tried deleting imgui.ini so it starts again from scratch?
Yeah I tried that. It will add details for all the other windows but it never adds the monster window pos/size. I tried adding it myself but it didn't help.

Ive been hunting Stink Frame for a while now. I think ive been reading the dfp/evp wrong on the reader.
If i find a Stink Frame with [ 0s +50d +60e ] on the readout, is it suitable to be upgraded to Lafuteria? ( assuming I'm lvl 156 and have all 4 Parasitic Cell Type D)

50/20 should be fine (as that's the range of Lafuteria), I don't remember if Ephinea resets the stats between combinations tho.
In fact right now I don't remember what the game does with that.

In fact right now I don't remember what the game does with that.

This is one of those things you test in sandbox first ;).

Even I wouldn't rely on info from others with such a high tier item.

I've heard if you do it all in one go w/o changing blocks it works

I've heard if you do it all in one go w/o changing blocks it works
Yeah, that's why I brought that up, because I kinda recall that but don't know if it was actually confirmed.

I can see it working since the server doesn't give a single one about what the client does.... but is not the original behaviour, so I have just fixed that in my server xD

If you use all four on a 50d/60e it resets stats after changing blocks?
The block change is just to update and get what the server did...

That was meant as in, get the character reader and a non min frame, combine it with something and see it's stats disappear.

If the server preserves the stats, you will see them come back after you change blocks.

Hopefully i havent screwed up by waiting so long to make one. I got the cells the first time they were available during an event..which was last easter i think.

So I'm getting a strange error when I try to boot PSO with the Lua plugin:

409cb8fc9f.png

I have no idea what would cause this sort of issue because I'm dumb, any ideas?

Back