• Tekker

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Spanish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool... I'll watch it soon, have exam next week and have been working on some other tools so I'm a bit short in time.

Ok, I just watched the video.
I'm pretty familiar with quite a few file formats of pso, the easiest ones.. GSL, AFS, XVM, XVR, DDS (not exactly of pso but yeah)
I'll go over what he (Kion) did for NJ and then try to do something with XJ.
I have part (or all of his github) which should help figuring out things.

Yes you're right. DDS is the image file Schtacks tool exports pvm and xvm files as rather than png. DDS isn't usable in C4D. XVR? Hm hm not quite sure what that one is.

So I made a quick video to see if I can get a recording of some PSO video with KIREEKS stuff and mash it together with one of my animations. I know I know! The masking job is absolutely terrible but I didn't want to put more than 10 minutes into it and I just wanted to see how it would turn out.

Selling candy and getting money. Making them greenbacks

Hm hm. I might have to up the res on that PSO recording. I need a new computer.

Last edited:
If you just want to find locations to do this kind of stuff, as I said before, in Ultima I added camera control and HUD removal without any external tool, when active the camera control breaks mags and photon chairs (sometimes?), but beside that is pretty cool to get dem screenshots, so that's always there if you want to try, can get res up to 1920x1080 (or the 16:10 variant).
I have done a few times I think 3840x2160.

Here 2 examples made with it
http://i.imgur.com/dlNvCjx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HqiTV22.jpg

Reactions: Mad
in Ultima I added camera control and HUD removal without any external tool

Wait, what? This can be done in Ultima? How? Also. Your ItemPMT editor, that can only change the color of weapons in game right?

There are hotkeys (if you enable them and are in Windows 8 or above), or comands /cam and /hud.

The ItemPMT, this will only help you if you have your own server as the file is used server side.
The server rewrite I was working on could help you with this, it includes this same commands I said above but currently I am modifying some stuff on it so I can't give you a copy yet.

Snapchat-4616732199293038326.jpg Yea.... I was given these today by my professor soo.. I won't being doing anything productive anytime soon.

I dunno how much ya'll like to see these but I'll upload the process every now and then. I usually record my work so I can see my animation process sped up and stuff them in a folder somewhere. I figure I might as well share them rather than let them sit there unseen.

I got a small fraction of the upper body animation done.
I just noticed I made his left forearm too rubbery :confused:
An easy fix!

Last edited:
He's starting to come to life ya? We're getting there.

Pongo todo mi tiempo en este mono. Aye porque no puedo hacer esto con mis estudios?

Last edited:
Finished the Hildebear animation. Not bad, not bad. Whatever animation mishaps I made I can easily cover with camera angles.
How would my UK brothers compliment my work? "Jolly goodjob, ol' boy bean!" and a pat on the back!

Last edited:
I was just thinking.

I'm wasting a lot of time animating parts that aren't going to be in the shot anyways. I should really stop animating for practice from boredom and start setting up a storyboard. I had one in a .txt but I dunno if Ima still roll with it. Might change it up now that I have some new tools and hopefully more to come.

I only manually animate pieces that I can't export directly from PSO i.e. the one above. I do have a nice little scene I wanna set up that I've had in mind since this time last year. I have maybe two scenes in mind? One "hand" animated and the other just using PSO .njms.

If anyone has any suggestions that they would like to see (within reason of course, rendering is time consuming on my machine. up to a day if lots is being rendered) I'd gladly take it into account. Just think to your favorite anime intros or credits. That's what I based those scenes off of (Yu Yu Hakusho specifically).

Anyways. Anything is welcome. Ideas, scenes, music for me to listen to, nudes. I could use some entertainment.

Yea... this is happening... btw if you see me in the lobby and I don't respond I'm probably just working on this. Nothing personal, just business.

hildeBearPART2_0000.jpg

Bit of an update. I'm attending my brothers wedding and I'm pretty drunk right now. Maybe I'll post a pictute so you'll get to see what your boy Scoobydew looks like in a sweet suit. Problem is when i get back from North Carolina I'm going to be buried in school work soooo... no animation for probably a week to be honest. Gotta get ready for my midterms.

Hi Hello.
The climb looks a bit wonky but that's because the Hildebear is moving irregularly compared to the smooth movement of HUcaseal. I could've synced them both but it'd take a ton of time and I'm going to hide that awkward movement with quick shots and camera pans.

Oh and to get a better sense of it just right click the video and hit loop so you're not replaying every 2 seconds.

Here's another scene I had going. I don't remember the Grass Ass animation for enraged being that quick though. I'm not sure why it speeds through the animation. I'll try to slow it down because that is wayyyy too unnatural movement. If I'm able to slow down the animation just on the Grass Ass....

I still gotta set up a reaction animation for the two babes down there. Gotta create a more natural looking sky box, maybe some mountains in the background.

Uhhh if only I had goddamn PSO doodads! I'd set up some trees or something to be passing them by.

Jesus... I wish I had more time to put into this. Because this is becoming a much bigger project than I had anticipated. It seems like it's taking so long to get anything done and this is without tossing it into adobe after effects!

Hm hm. Estimated time until completion... next summer maybe. Depending on how tough my classes are next semester maybe next spring. Christ. Hopefully ephinea will still be alive by next year or where else would i post stuff? PSO World? Not likely. PSO reddit? Nah that place is dead. Reddit gaming? LOL! Those clowns only like to look at posts about old game systems and video games. Can't believe how many times i see the same damn Nintendo 64 with Goldeneye found at a yard sale...

Guess we'll see.

Back