Post your vehicle!

No need to be embarrassed dear! 18 city / 27 highway isn't BAD...but then again, there's a reason law enforcement agencies like the v8.... 16 city / 25 highway. Ok, maybe not a BIG difference. 292HP isn't bad either! An aftermarket cold air kit, a little free flowing exhaust...and you'll not only be getting 30mpg highway, but you'll break 300HP too! Pretty sure even if you're not racing it, you'd like the better mpg and the smile of 300 ponies no?

That sounds like a good idea, I originally decided on the V6 as opposed to V8 because of the few dollars I would save on gas (I did a ton of travel from North Carolina to Indiana at least 3 times a year for the past 3 years.) and because there was only one Charger in Phantom Black and I love that color.

Hey look It's the season of car repairs! I hit a rock earlier after a truck kicked one up and flew towards my car. Left side of the front bumper is all messed up. "No worries" I say, "I'll just get one online without having to go to the dealership or through my insurance and paying a premium".

Oh wait.......fuggg.JPG

I think its going to have structural damage. Insurance will fix it or total it out but yeah.

I always take full coverage.

I think its going to have structural damage. Insurance will fix it or total it out but yeah.

I always take full coverage.
That's whats scary with todays cars....LOTS of fancy aluminum unibody stuff that doesn't just pop on and off. If its structural and the cost of 'fixing' is More than what the car is worth...they may be required by law to pronounce it "totaled'. It's STILL Pretty Damn New...the value of the car may Still outweigh the repair cost...There's Still Hope! <3

Aw HELL!!! Mew can understand your sad feelz dear....but Dayum...Thought you TOTALED it!!! It should'nt be too much outta pocket to fix that little boo-boo dear <3. If you're gonna wreck a car...THIS is how MEW does it!! Was 19 yrs old...went from an itty bitty 4 banger to a fast V8...only had the car maybe 3-4 weeks? lolView attachment 2959
Ummm.. mew, where is the rest of the car?

fire.jpeg
Ummm.. mew, where is the rest of the car?
Here was the other half....caught fire and pretty much melteded away...what was left of the driver seat looks like a coat hanger with the signature Recaro headrest wilted like a soggy doughnut. As the owner of the house whos yard mews car had rested on was taking pictures, mew was in the ambulance answering Cop questions.

Last edited:
Was hovering over the "Like" button not knowing how to approach this car or whether to encourage you or not. YES, the VR4 is certainly a respectable car Full of goodies and performance that would make a modern day car blush...WHEN they WORK. Upsides, older car means far less money on insurance, no huge monthly payments, 4-wheel steering, Sexy looks, out of the box performance....BOOoooooost!!!! XD! Downsides, money saved on insurance will be spent on either maintaining said older car... or further Mods >=3, not to mention Crono-kins Had a 3000GT...but it wasn't a dam VR4!!! <3
Aw hell...*Hits 'like' button because she knows how addictive BOOST is!* That little demon inside is STILL gonna give you lip tho about the MOPAR tho lol.
Whatever you get, so long as it makes YOU Happy dammit, you'll find your fellow gearheads here supporting you!

Back