Post your vehicle!

Wouldn't say coolest...considering that Suddenly all her friends wanted a Ride to school in the morning....or lunch...or after JROTC....or Band practice.....or....or.....or.....
It wasn't TOO bad....since that was the prerequisite for mew getting a car in the first place....she had to get a job! So mew was often the Only one with a job and money for gas lol.

This is our dusty Model 3 (2021) and our doge in the front seat ready to drive us to the beach. If anyone has tips on how to keep the interior clean when you have a pet, please let me know!

Attachments

• IMG-5695.jpg
    IMG-5695.jpg
    752.8 KB · Views: 11
All of my cars I'd like to post are dead and gone... :( I have a few pictures of some of them, I think. I've had too many vehicles, lol.
Mew feels your sense of "too many" lol. Lets seeeeee....

1976 Dodge Colt (Sold off after Hurricane Andrew)
1984.5 Mustang GT 5.0 (KILLED by mew's dumbass and BROKE it in HALF!!)
1986 Buick Regal T-type (Still in the throes of restoration and racing) Doesn't stop mew from still driving it on the streets!
1998 Dodge Dakota V8 Sport (KILLED by Miami Dade School District VIA BIG Ass Flat faced Blue Bird School bus!)
1995 Acura Legend (Traded in for next car......)
2004 Cadillac CTS (KILLED by a Cuban on his Phone/rear ended)
2003 Buick Regal GS (Currently a lawn gnome waiting on a racing transmission that WON'T DIE within 6 months of installing it! XD! )
2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0T (Current daily and the BANE of mew's Existence!!!)

Mew feels your sense of "too many" lol. Lets seeeeee....

1976 Dodge Colt (Sold off after Hurricane Andrew)
1984.5 Mustang GT 5.0 (KILLED by mew's dumbass and BROKE it in HALF!!)
1986 Buick Regal T-type (Still in the throes of restoration and racing) Doesn't stop mew from still driving it on the streets!
1998 Dodge Dakota V8 Sport (KILLED by Miami Dade School District VIA BIG Ass Flat faced Blue Bird School bus!)
1995 Acura Legend (Traded in for next car......)
2004 Cadillac CTS (KILLED by a Cuban on his Phone/rear ended)
2003 Buick Regal GS (Currently a lawn gnome waiting on a racing transmission that WON'T DIE within 6 months of installing it! XD! )
2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0T (Current daily and the BANE of mew's Existence!!!)
I want that T-Type!!

My notables are:

1983 Toyota Supra P-Type
1988 Nissan 300zx
1989 Honda CRX si
1991 Honda Civic si
1993 Mitsubishi GTO vr4
1997 BMW M3 sedan
2001 Acura RSX Type-S
2012 Genesis Sedan (auto)
2013 Scion FR-S

Non-notables:
1998 Pontiac Bonneville (auto)
2001 Mustang GT (auto)
2005 Chevy Impala (auto)
2006 Mazdaspeed 3
2012 Dodge Dart Limited

Currently drive a 2009 Chrysler 300C, will find another fun project at some point!

I want that T-Type!!

My notables are:

1983 Toyota Supra P-Type
1988 Nissan 300zx
1989 Honda CRX si
1991 Honda Civic si
1993 Mitsubishi GTO vr4
1997 BMW M3 sedan
2001 Acura RSX Type-S
2012 Genesis Sedan (auto)
2013 Scion FR-S

Non-notables:
1998 Pontiac Bonneville (auto)
2001 Mustang GT (auto)
2005 Chevy Impala (auto)
2006 Mazdaspeed 3
2012 Dodge Dart Limited

Currently drive a 2009 Chrysler 300C, will find another fun project at some point!
Daaaaayum~! You had your paws wrapped around some iconic steering wheels! The 83 Supra was at the time the car was screaming "DON'T CALL ME A CELICA!!!". Mew had also helped put out an engine fire on 2 300zx's! The Mitsu VR4 was ahead of its time! They had 4 wheel steering didn't they? M3s of ANY year are sexy! Ex brother in law had an RSX Type-S with a Jackson racing Supercharger (He thought it was Faster than the T-type!! X,D!!). The same boyfriend of mom has the V8 Genesis sedan too! Our resident Ephenian Alakaboom had a supercharged FR-S. (Horror Story). Mew's sister has an 03 MAZDASPEED Protege that does the 1/4 in 108mph.
Funny story with a kid at the track with a Loud 300C (srt?). At an 1/8 mile track in Immokalee FL. The MOMENT he finished with tech, he saw mew in her little GS all alone in the staging lanes and he happilly zoomed into the opposite lane like 'Yaaaay! First Kill of the night!". Mew Trounced him! And instead of parking with the rest of us...she watched him Immediately drive out of the gate like..... "NOPE!"....
And Everyone who asks mew if she "wants to sell" her T-type...she cheerfully chirps out "They're gonna BURY me in it!!". Nya~!

Last edited:
I used to run 9.5:1 many moons ago on my daily driver. Although it wasn't running crazy power. Was around 22psi. But I think with today's modern direct injection systems it wouldn't surprise me if it'll be perfectly fine at 30psi.

Worst case run e85 :D

Although I go for billet internals over forged. Will cost more but will be the better option. I used diamond. They were able to make pistons to my specification as there wasn't off the shelf 9.5:1 pistons available.
Mew's Ttype now runs custom ordered spec Diamond pistons, too~! <3

Back