Post your vehicle!

I'm about half tempted to put a picture of my car here, just for the lulz... Nobody is gonna be thrilled with a 2011 Toyota Corolla, though, lol.

On second thought, though, I *am* getting ~36 miles per gallon, and fuel prices *are* insane right now... :rolleyes:
36 MPG isn't 'bad' by any means! "36 MPG" was always mew's target tune for ALL her Buick V6's!

View attachment 17783I drive a 2020 Ford F-150 XLT with a 5.0L V8.
It's not a race car, but I love it.
It's basically a detuned Coyote motor you can still play with and make louder, faster, and better MPG. It Also happens to be one of the MOST POPULAR Law Enforcement vehicle anywhere! Have you noticed all the Cop cars are now F150's???? Would LOVE an Ex PPV F-150 VS a PPV Tahoe for towing duty to the track, once mew gets her head straight and starts restoring her babies! >=3

big boi carz~
Mew often finds herself being invited to friend's shops to drive/ride other racing buddies cars~! Her latest ride along was in an Aventador! While mew was swooned by the fighter plane-like interior...she was unimpressed with its acceleration. It's not VIOLENT or "OMG I'M PINNED to the Seat!" Fast like Her Beast you see in the background of the photo~! >=3! But still....mew concedes she'd rather be in that Lambo at 160+mph than her Buick Black BRICK! XD!

Attachments

• 20211024_184300.jpg
    20211024_184300.jpg
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 19
Miata doggy house!!!! Huge shame, but like the lady that passed by after I had my first crash said, as long as everyone is okay the metal will be replaced...
She got compliments everywhere she went with that little car~! Course it was written off as a TOTAL LOSS But some lucky bastard at a salvage yard is gonna be surprised that motor had less than 50,000 miles on it!!!

Back