Post your vehicle!

Pretty much going to push for totaling, its close and IL is a Total Loss Formula state so there is leeway on how much before you can call it totaled. I am going to tell them that I will not be driving a car with 2500 miles with LKQ parts and would prefer that we replace it with another car.

Pretty much going to push for totaling, its close and IL is a Total Loss Formula state so there is leeway on how much before you can call it totaled. I am going to tell them that I will not be driving a car with 2500 miles with LKQ parts and would prefer that we replace it with another car.
A.....Another car???? Dare we ask? >=3 Another Scat Pack?

got a final number today, way short of where I had hoped. NO chance for totaling.

View attachment 2980
Here was the other half....caught fire and pretty much melteded away...what was left of the driver seat looks like a coat hanger with the signature Recaro headrest wilted like a soggy doughnut. As the owner of the house whos yard mews car had rested on was taking pictures, mew was in the ambulance answering Cop questions.
Damn son. I hope you used resta afterwards.

Damn son. I hope you used resta afterwards.
Was a liiiiittle more complex than Resta dear. After an MRI mew was on the table overhearing the doctors going over mews pictures and they were upset that just behind her heart was what they suspected to be a small impact rupture and they wanted to OPEN her up to stop it! The thought of having some massive scar in the center of her chest scared mew more than anything at that moment!!!! AND being a child of the 80's when Ninja movies were at their peak, Sho Kosugi was mews Idol... so she HAD to stop or slow the bleeding. What would a Ninja do? Despite the Romantic movies idea of a ninja stopping its heartbeat...mew Was good at slowing her heartbeat and breathing for snorkeling....So she closed her eyes and flirted with death by slowing her breathing as much as she could! And when you have about 7 broken ribs and Both lungs are punctured... NOT wanting to breathe is Pretty Damned motivating!! Mew would hear the EKG thingy beeping slower and slower as a challenge and the doctors voices would get softer and softer. Whatever mew was doing....it was Working!! Years Later this trick would save mew again when the blood vessels in her head exploded and they left her in a hospital hallway for hours without treatment and she wanted to slow the bleeding. =(. But yeah, No Resta! Just a lot of Ninja movies and the fear of an ugly scar lol. Even today mew can still slow her heartbeat to the high 30's-low 40's BPM. Its Fun to challenge yourself at those free blood pressure machines you see either at drugstores or supermarkets! =3

Last edited:
Was a liiiiittle more complex than Resta dear. After an MRI mew was on the table overhearing the doctors going over mews pictures and they were upset that just behind mews heart was what they suspected to be a small impact rupture and they wanted to OPEN her up to stop it! The thought of having some massive scar in the center of her chest scared mew more than anything at that moment!!!! AND being a child of the 80's when Ninja movies were at their peak, Sho Kosugi was mews Idol... so she HAD to stop or slow the bleeding. What would a Ninja do? Despite the Romantic movies idea of a ninja stopping its heartbeat...mew Was good at slowing her heartbeat and breathing for snorkeling....So she closed her eyes and flirted with death by slowing her breathing as much as she could! And when you have about 7 broken ribs and Both lungs are punctured... NOT wanting to breathe is Pretty Damned motivating!! Mew would hear the EKG thingy beeping slower and slower as a challenge and the doctors voices would get softer and softer. Whatever mew was doing....it was Working!! Years Later this trick would save mew again when the blood vessels in her head exploded and they left her in a hospital hallway for hours without treatment and she wanted to slow the bleeding. =(. But yeah, No Resta! Just a lot of Ninja movies and the fear of an ugly scar lol. Even today mew can still slow her heartbeat to the high 30's-low 40's BPM. Its Fun to challenge yourself at those free blood pressure machines you see either at drugstores or supermarkets! =3
Damn son.... When are you going to write a novel?

Damn son.... When are you going to write a novel?
LMAO! Friends and family joke about that same thing at get togethers or car meets. What's often fun is she will be talked about to other members as an example or warning to help guide their decisions either about cars or taking better care of themselves. They'll be giggling and smirking at the warnings, then mew'll whip out the pictures...They'll gasp or go slack jawed. "Is This why you're disabled?", mew often gets asked...."NO...This crap was from the Gulf War in the Army." And they'll look at her like W...What? Wait... Your mew mew has had quite the colorful life with Love and Loss, Near misses, And moments where she was at Heaven's gates and prolly told "WHAT? YOU Again?....You're Still on Duty!" XD!

Last edited:
Back