Post your vehicle!

886296_10151829485799922_810258335_o.jpg
I've always wanted me a bike. Instead I only have a scooter when I go back to Vietnam. They don't allow foreigners without a permit to have a bike above 50cc. I have to apply for one as soon as I get back : S

In Thailand they don't care though. If they do give a hard time in both countries the police will ask for a bribe.

The Elio 3-wheeler keeps getting hung up on release dates

I've been looking into that. They're only like 8-9k and would be nice to have in the Miami Beach streets, but also would be interesting to see if someone dumps a hayabusa motor into it. FWD though.

I test drove a T-Rex my last time out on Homestead Speedway and they were extremely stable, loved it.

Thats the wonderful thing about Hayabusa motors, They're versatile, desirable, and powerful enough to be put in anything tiny! Seen videos of a Smart car with a Hayabusa killing everything >=3.
An Elio with a Hayabusa would be one Sick Flying Coffin! XD!
T-rex looks Fun as Hell! Think they're far more affordable now too! =3
Sadly Anything fun in this category is MANUAL Transmission...so Not Mew friendly =(.... think the Elio is auto...so there's...Hope! =3

>when you run 16s but wheel hop off the line.
Ahhhhh the Dreaded Wheel hop! Have only had wheel hop on the FWD when on street tires and its cold out. RWD dynamics require different rules. Air Bags in the rear springs, larger rear Anti-roll bars, Adjustable lower/upper control arms....From what mew would overhear at the track are two SRT8 friends trolling each other over their choice of transmissions and blaming it on "not getting traction off the line". Mew will simply hobble down the staging lanes and notice Both idiots are running street radials...giggle quietly and scope out the rest of the cars with the hoods up >=3.
There's always this too.... http://hopnot.net/

I've been looking into that. They're only like 8-9k and would be nice to have in the Miami Beach streets, but also would be interesting to see if someone dumps a hayabusa motor into it. FWD though.

I test drove a T-Rex my last time out on Homestead Speedway and they were extremely stable, loved it.
Yet another Hayabusa hybrid..... ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!

Pic taken the day I bought and brought home my 2013 Dodge Charger back in May 2013, I still have her, hopefully have fully paid off early 2018.

Attachments

• 1016256_10151757775746963_922517367_n.jpg
    1016256_10151757775746963_922517367_n.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 29
Sinister looking! Wouldn't mind picking up an ex-trooper version with the push bars still on it >=3. Your Charger a HEMI or a gas sipping V6?

No need to be embarrassed dear! 18 city / 27 highway isn't BAD...but then again, there's a reason law enforcement agencies like the v8.... 16 city / 25 highway. Ok, maybe not a BIG difference. 292HP isn't bad either! An aftermarket cold air kit, a little free flowing exhaust...and you'll not only be getting 30mpg highway, but you'll break 300HP too! Pretty sure even if you're not racing it, you'd like the better mpg and the smile of 300 ponies no?

Bought some cams/springs/retainers for my S50B32 Mcoupe and have been trying to dial in the timing map. I can't quite figure out what it is, retarding the timing helped it smooth out since the timing map was all messed up after the standalone ems install. I previously had a dead spot from 4000- 6000rpm where the engine felt like a damn 1.6 sentra and then the car took off like a rocket around 6500rpm. I've been able to smooth it out a bit but I still have a dead spot at 5200RPM-5800RPM where the motor falls flat on it's face at WOT but anything under WOT is fine. I was trying to sort this out so I can take it to the dyno for a day or two to squeeze out all the extra HP. I really wanted to fully experience this upgrade before I left on vacation but I've been messing with it almost every single night since the cam swap and have had no luck.

On the bright side, 9000RPM on an I6 sounds absolutely orgasmic.

ZzZzZzZz timing maps

S50Cams Total Timing - 93.png

Z3M s50 cams.jpg

At first when you had mentioned "Dead spots", mew had immediately thought..."TPS Sensor?" (Throttle Position) not picking up the volts needed for that particular spot where your foot is asking 5200-6800. But since its a Bimmer, it prolly can't be That Simple =/. Ignition components maybe? The ppl mew often hung out with at tracks racing their M4s, M2s, and AMGs swore by BRISK silver plugs. Trying to understand German car tuning talk from them had always made mew feel like she was lucky never to have gotten a 335i 4door she had fallen for after racing one. DON'T know much of anything about European cars...BUT mew DOES KNOW they DO SOUND ORGASMIC while at those High RPM bands! <3

Back