Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I... sorry, what? I am easily confused. If you mean that I'm accepted: sweet. If so, is there anything I ought to do now?
Mew or one of her co-captains can adopt you easilly. So yes, you're accepted dear! All u have to do is be pounced in lobby or game if mew finds u lol

Hello, I would like to join the team.
I have a long history with PSO starting with dreamcast v1 and I've played pretty much every incarnation of the game besides the xbox port. I found Ephinea a few weeks ago and would love to have a good group of people to play with. I'm generally on weekends and evenings EST,

I have a long history with PSO starting with dreamcast v1 and I've played pretty much every incarnation of the game besides the xbox port. I found Ephinea a few weeks ago and would love to have a good group of people to play with. I'm generally on weekends and evenings EST,
If you are still looking for a team, let me know.

If you are still looking for a team, let me know.
Hey! nununu naughty naughty go look for members somewhere else!

This sounds like a Mew Pounce to me :D yis yis @Harborer of Hope

Whats your un game name dear? So that we may seek you out! =3

I should finally convert some of my useless gear into team points...
MOAR points are always welcomed! <3 Your mew uses them to buy team members shields and other stuff. Worse case scenario, if u decide to make a team of your own, mew'd be happy to give u back your points to help out your new team! <3

how is everyone one doing and sorry mewplushie for not being on a lot recently
*Squeeeeeeeeezies!* Selva-chan, Do you have any other character names so mew can avoid sniping their name off the team roster? Would halp out =3.

Howdy PSG!

My in name game is Magnum, but mostly online I go by Setoloki!
I'm pretty inexperienced at PSO, having only spent some time on gamecube playing many years ago and for a very short while on Ultima,

I like to main a RaCast because I love robots and shooties! I also love to be team support, mitigating damage and keeping the team going. I'm a sucker for item hunts, so feel free to rope me into item quests as well!
I'm really looking forward to growing as a player and team member here on Ephinea and look forward to meeting all of you!

Thanks,
Seto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back