Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm may i join...? my name is Sarah (in game lol) me and my brother share an account and im hoping that i can join... ><" we've played PSO quite a bit on Gamecube and we've been playing the series since this game....
Eeeeeeee! Sarah-chan!! <3 Assimewlated! <3!!

Last edited:
*Hugs and Holds Tora-chan* If you make it, you make it! <3. IRL Crap will almost certainly Always Trump PSO dear. With the Summer event in full swing....we should be busy enough to catch you whenever you can pop on and return to us. <3
I was out in another city over the weekend, it'll be a long time before I manage to nab you again.
for me, you appear early hours in the morning, and I did not really get a chance to sleep all weekend, i'll be having lay-ins for a loooong time now T_T

I was out in another city over the weekend, it'll be a long time before I manage to nab you again.
for me, you appear early hours in the morning, and I did not really get a chance to sleep all weekend, i'll be having lay-ins for a loooong time now T_T
Awwww??? Sowwy! =u.u=

But of course, though I seriously need to get my music done, I'm giving myself less hours by sleeping later XP

I'm Saargston in game, I've played PSO since DC, first playing online on SCHThack's PSOPC server. I got to around level 180 on SCHThack before leaving and play on Ephinea a couple times a week.

I'm Saargston in game, I've played PSO since DC, first playing online on SCHThack's PSOPC server. I got to around level 180 on SCHThack before leaving and play on Ephinea a couple times a week.
Mew'll keep an eye out for you Saarg-san! =3

Hi there, I'm interested in joining the team, I've not played with a team in PSO before but it sounds like it could be fun. I'm fairly new to Ephinea but have played since GC days. I hope to remain active for the coming months on a quest to get at least 3 characters to lv200. My ign is おかわり.

1449128490-3251472279.gif

Alright peeps already had a half an hour talk with Sato about this but my time in this team and on this server is going to come to a large stop.Im not quiting however im takeing a long hiatus to finish off school which will be another 2 years which i wont be able to play much during your welcome to kick me if needed for space and i hope to finish fast so i can enjoy more relaxing time with the people who id call my 2nd family goodnight for the last time for a while

Hi there, I'm interested in joining the team, I've not played with a team in PSO before but it sounds like it could be fun. I'm fairly new to Ephinea but have played since GC days. I hope to remain active for the coming months on a quest to get at least 3 characters to lv200. My ign is おかわり.

1449128490-3251472279.gif
Oh gods....your character names are Squiggles??? Mews gonna have a bit of a hard time recognizing who to pounce on sight... unless....*copies and pastes names on google* hmmmmmm.....HUcaseal is coming out as "refill"....that can't be right.... *tries other* Is the RAmarl a Kirin unicorn thingy? =3 Even if mews wrong... Regardless...she'll keep an eye out for you! <3

Alright peeps already had a half an hour talk with Sato about this but my time in this team and on this server is going to come to a large stop.Im not quiting however im takeing a long hiatus to finish off school which will be another 2 years which i wont be able to play much during your welcome to kick me if needed for space and i hope to finish fast so i can enjoy more relaxing time with the people who id call my 2nd family goodnight for the last time for a while
*starts singing her song while making a plushie of Ken-chan til his return* =')

Hihi, I'd like to apply for the team. My name is Valquira (Val for short), my main character I play on is Valreste/RAmarl. I've been on Ephinea for about a week now, very much enjoying it, however I find myself only playing by myself or with my FOnewearl buddy, haven't done a whole lot of PUG games till recently. Prior to Ephinea my PSO experience was purely GC offline / coop with my brothers when I was a kid several years ago, no cmode, no online, and no blue burst.

I live in Washington State, so my timezone is PST, but my playtime is usually during night hours, 10pm - whatever ungodly hour I end up being awake till. However when school starts up at the end of the month I may be getting back on a normal ish schedule (playing during the day.)

Also, idk if my friend (name: Ticklebits, character Havelyn/FOnewearl) will post an application on here but if he doesn't could he join with me? He has no prior experience with PSO until now, I just dragged him here with me and he's fallen in love with the game too. He usually plays at the same times as me.

Characters:
Valreste - RAmarl: lvl 100 Purplenum
Valquira - FOmarl: lvl 6 Redria (likely going to be switched to Whitll)
Valkyrai - HUcast: lvl 29 Skyly
Yvaren - HUcaseal: lvl 9 Bluefull

Thanks for reading, hope to play with ya'll soon :D

~ Valquira

Oh gods....your character names are Squiggles??? Mews gonna have a bit of a hard time recognizing who to pounce on sight... unless....*copies and pastes names on google* hmmmmmm.....HUcaseal is coming out as "refill"....that can't be right.... *tries other* Is the RAmarl a Kirin unicorn thingy? =3 Even if mews wrong... Regardless...she'll keep an eye out for you! <3

Okawari & Rekirin :)

If possible, I'd like to join this team. My experience with pso is pretty minimal. Wanted to try it out as a kid, but was denied, but played psu in junior high. I've always wanted to try this game though and ephinea makes it quite simple to do so. I'd love to make some friends to play this game with though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back