Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm new to the Ephinea server but used to play casually on GC and Schthack. It's been probably 3+ years since I've played, and I've been on Ephinea for about three weeks. As I said, I've always played casually so I don't have much advance knowledge. BUT I am fairly active if that makes up for it!

Chars:
FOnewearl: Paprika / Lv41 / Pinkal
RAcaseal: Lilium / Lv104 / Viridia
HUcaseal: Soul / Lv85 / Bluefull

Hi! I'm new to the Ephinea server but used to play casually on GC and Schthack. It's been probably 3+ years since I've played, and I've been on Ephinea for about three weeks. As I said, I've always played casually so I don't have much advance knowledge. BUT I am fairly active if that makes up for it!

Chars:
FOnewearl: Paprika / Lv41 / Pinkal
RAcaseal: Lilium / Lv104 / Viridia
HUcaseal: Soul / Lv85 / Bluefull
Eeeeeeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs!* Mew mews played wiff you enuff to know you're GOOD ppl! <3

ndw suggested i inquire about joining you, is it a req i play on the team lobby? eastern time zone.

Relatively new to ephinea, most of my previous psoing was on the gc on offline single player and coop, i want to do challenge mode alot because it seems fun.

I have many alts i plan to work on but i intend to level a char to 100 then switch for the most part, with my two mains being a humar balmung and a ramar Sheepdog

So I'm 24, I have been playing PSO since it was released on GameCube, because of this i have around 1000 hours (half of them got corrupted from memory card :( ). It has always been a game and play actively, recently stuck through a painful hunt for double cannon, which took about a month to get my first syncesta (45 hideltorrs). I would like to help out with the team, if that is donating rares, helping with team quests, or just helping lower level players. I am quite new to online, but know almost everything there is to know about the game cube version and offline, and I am mostly familiar with how online has changed up pso. Anyway PSO has been my favorite game for around 10 years, and would just like the online experience on a team.
Hoping for good results!
-Strife

Mew-Chan invited me a few days ago so I guess I should do this

Hello, the names Karros and I been playing phantasy star since we got on gamecube. My brother and I would always co-op together till the game disc was unreadable, it was a sad day for me. Looking back, my character was a Lv 30 HUcast named C-3PO. Years later, my brother found out about schthack and I was happy to finally play again. I played schthack for quite some time since 2009 if I remember correctly. I never really had any of the uber items like dark flow, Pwand, or any of the Lavis weapons but I did have an excal tho not all that great stat wise. I took many breaks during my time at schthack but ultimately stopped after quitting so many times. My brother put up his own server and I played there for a bit of time. Later in time, I played on Ultima for a very short time due to losing interest or have more interest in other things. A week or 2 ago, out of nowhere I get this Drive to play pso so I looked to see if any servers are still up and there are. So there was a choice on what server to play on. At first was going with schthack because I saw my brother in their forums. I thought about again and I even found a post on reddit comparing Ehinea Vs Ultima. In the end, I chose Ephinea because of it have a bit more people playing compared to the others and I also wanted to try hardcore mode when I complete normal mode.

The End.

I'm going to be moving today and I'm unsure when I will be getting internet access at the place I'm moving to, hopefully it don't take too long.

Hello, the names Karros and I been playing phantasy star since we got on gamecube. My brother and I would always co-op together till the game disc was unreadable, it was a sad day for me. Looking back, my character was a Lv 30 HUcast named C-3PO. Years later, my brother found out about schthack and I was happy to finally play again. I played schthack for quite some time since 2009 if I remember correctly. I never really had any of the uber items like dark flow, Pwand, or any of the Lavis weapons but I did have an excal tho not all that great stat wise. I took many breaks during my time at schthack but ultimately stopped after quitting so many times. My brother put up his own server and I played there for a bit of time. Later in time, I played on Ultima for a very short time due to losing interest or have more interest in other things. A week or 2 ago, out of nowhere I get this Drive to play pso so I looked to see if any servers are still up and there are. So there was a choice on what server to play on. At first was going with schthack because I saw my brother in their forums. I thought about again and I even found a post on reddit comparing Ehinea Vs Ultima. In the end, I chose Ephinea because of it have a bit more people playing compared to the others and I also wanted to try hardcore mode when I complete normal mode.

The End.
Nice introduction.

Could have used some paragraphs in there to avoid the wall-of-text, lol.

Welcome aboard.

Tommy here!
Central Time zone.
I mostly play from 9am to 5pm CST while I am at work. I am an computer engineer by schooling, lots of lots of college, urgh. I often have lots of extra time to do w/e at work, so if you need help or are hunting for something please let me know.

I played PSO back when it was initially released. Until about 12 years ago, when I moved on to FF11.

Heya

I'm relatively new to the server but I want to join your team :)

I'm playing PSO since the V2 on Dreamcast then proceeded on the Gamecube version which I played a lot with family members (only offline). Also did some EP3.

After that, I've played on PSO:BB Official server as a Hunter (around Lv150) then played on Phantasy Star Universe and ambition of the illuminus on theirs launch. Also played on Schthack (RIP).

I've been on PSO2 too but I find myself bored really fast, I like PSO more. :p

As for my game time, I mostly play the afternoon and at night if there's something going on (GMT+1).

The End.
<3! <3! <3!

Heya

I'm relatively new to the server but I want to join your team :)

I'm playing PSO since the V2 on Dreamcast then proceeded on the Gamecube version which I played a lot with family members (only offline). Also did some EP3.

After that, I've played on PSO:BB Official server as a Hunter (around Lv150) then played on Phantasy Star Universe and ambition of the illuminus on theirs launch. Also played on Schthack (RIP).

I've been on PSO2 too but I find myself bored really fast, I like PSO more. :p

As for my game time, I mostly play the afternoon and at night if there's something going on (GMT+1).
Jyukiiiiiiies! Hios again dear! =3

Whats up?
I was invited recently by the Harborer of Hope and ... im not gonna bore you with 500 word long paragraph so il sum it up, Im here and im gonna get to 200 nice working with you all

Mews Still waiting for NDW-taichou to pop in lobby.... see all the pretty red box flags and Scream...."WHO the HELL ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE???!!....." X'D!!

Damn it i need to be more active, I've been making sure to log in and do some play but it's been set awkward hours when nobody is around.
Been getting a little bit fixated on some music I've been working on.. but then, this could be a plug for my money gap if I finish what making.
Sorry for my sporadic and inconsistent activity in-game. I'll try to split my time a little better, but when I get on a roll, I don't even stop to feed myself @.@

Damn it i need to be more active, I've been making sure to log in and do some play but it's been set awkward hours when nobody is around.
Been getting a little bit fixated on some music I've been working on.. but then, this could be a plug for my money gap if I finish what making.
Sorry for my sporadic and inconsistent activity in-game. I'll try to split my time a little better, but when I get on a roll, I don't even stop to feed myself @.@
*Hugs and Holds Tora-chan* If you make it, you make it! <3. IRL Crap will almost certainly Always Trump PSO dear. With the Summer event in full swing....we should be busy enough to catch you whenever you can pop on and return to us. <3

ummm may i join...? my name is Sarah (in game lol) me and my brother share an account and im hoping that i can join... ><" we've played PSO quite a bit on Gamecube and we've been playing the series since this game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back