antirrhinum

hello! i'm using windows 10 and am having a recurring sever error and character deletion, with a steady internet connection.

i have windows defender entirely disabled even in group policy, and have no other antivirus software. i first checked the DEP settings and added exceptions, did not work. i couldn't think of what it would be besides a DEP problem, so i entirely disabled DEP with bcdedit.exe /set nx AlwaysOff

it didn't work either and i always get the No. 100 server error in episode 1 forest, usually the first or second time a booma knocks me down. then i have to recreate my character... i swear it is not a slot problem. i tested that she doesn't get deleted unless the booma knocks me down. the only time i have gotten to play the same file twice is when i exited/saved before going into the forest. given the timing it might be that i have low health and am dying when it happens, but i can't actually tell what's going on, it's just a sudden error.

i am GREATLY appreciative of any help. i didn't want to make a thread until i tried everything... i've been reading for 5 days now and can't figure it out. ephinea does not delete characters, so i have no idea why that would be happening. registry?

FPqISNP.png

THANK YOU so much!!!

That looks like a hardcore death to me. I think you accidentally made a hardcore account, which will disconnect you and delete your character if you die without a scape doll
e5IKw5H.png

You should make a new account & select Normal when choosing your account type! ^ _^

Back