ElPeloRojo

Guildcard
Hey everyone, Just thought I'd put up a little about me since I do like to join people and vice versa. Normally, I'll/I've be playing on my RAmarl character named Sheily. I've been playing for a while just to see how things are on the server and see what the community is like. I'm glad I found it though! The same friend who I used to play with on GC way back in early 2000 told me about this server and I immediately wanted to join in. Haven't really spent too much time on the series besides GC PSO. I think its bad ass some of you have been on since DC.

But anyhow, cheers to being a part of a great thing and join me or message me anytime for a quest of any kind. Kudos to the admins for creating/ maintaining a place for fans to come together and play like the old times and for newcomers to experience the world of PSO. Happy Hunting!

Hey everyone, Just thought I'd put up a little about me since I do like to join people and vice versa. Normally, I'll/I've be playing on my RAmarl character named Sheily. I've been playing for a while just to see how things are on the server and see what the community is like. I'm glad I found it though! The same friend who I used to play with on GC way back in early 2000 told me about this server and I immediately wanted to join in. Haven't really spent too much time on the series besides GC PSO. I think its bad ass some of you have been on since DC.

But anyhow, cheers to being a part of a great thing and join me or message me anytime for a quest of any kind. Kudos to the admins for creating/ maintaining a place for fans to come together and play like the old times and for newcomers to experience the world of PSO. Happy Hunting!
mew mew saw your pretty RAmarl in lobby! Welcome Home!!! <3

Welcome to Ephinea.

Btw it's "pelirrojo" if you're male and "pelirroja" if you're female.
Unless you're just trying to say "The red hair" in your username.

I doubt most people here played since DC, so you are probably as new to PSO as most of us (GC first here).
But still, welcome to the forums!

P.S. Redhead Sheily when?

EDIT: Already is o_O Blown out by reality.

Last edited:
I doubt most people here played since DC, so you are probably as new to PSO as most of us (GC first here).
But still, welcome to the forums!

P.S. Redhead Sheily when?

EDIT: Already is o_O Blown out by reality.
Mew is still thinking of posting a separate thread on this growing Phenom occuring lately! LOTS of Old School DC players are returning on a Whim! lol. =n.n=!

You should make it a poll. The data by itself should be interesting enough.
I'd like to see that because even when I join a room, and there's two people or one who used to play back in the day I feel I am among gods. So much knowledge and experience. And they're always really cool people ;)

Last edited:
Back