Maximum Attack E Time Records.

Ohhh I totally misread that xD! I dont think I would overwrite the the MultiMode ones with Solo Mode times but If you guys would like i can create a copy of the mae levels and section off for SOLO?

Ohhh I totally misread that xD! I dont think I would overwrite the the MultiMode ones with Solo Mode times but If you guys would like i can create a copy of the mae levels and section off for SOLO?
If it's not too much trouble, that'd be swank. Gonna be running the hell of MAE: Spaceship so I'm sure to get some really good times I'd like to share on this thread for Solo Mode play.

Thanks.

Solo Mode MAE Spaceship 5"34:
Lk0Q4h2.jpg

Solo Mode MAE Caves 8"18:
X0nLkKE.jpg

I'll give you some competition starting tomorrow on my day off ;)
Excellent, that's what this thread is all about after all =)

My Caves time is pro casual AF. My Spaceship time is actually decent-- hoping to go sub 5 minutes but that's gonna require some luck with Hell activation rates.

Everyone should upload videos of their runs if they can. I'm sure others would agree with me that it's always fun to watch people run quests fast :)

Last edited:
Sorry for the bad quality. My internet isn't the best for streaming and I'm too lazy to set up recording, but anyways:
pso131783140905075089.jpg
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/295161635
This time is still improvable, but I'm satisfied for now

Edit: really sucks that my internet had to be shit and make me drop a ton of frames

Last edited:
I started the stream thinking I was home alone, but my sister was home and on the internet as well. Sorry you can't see 50% of the video. I'm tempted to beat the time and see if I can get a run where the gross frame dropping doesn't happen.

More crappy Solo Mode times to post just to get things started:

MAE Forest 6"34:
2YgSENW.jpg
MAE Temple 8"27:
Tt46r7M.jpg

@XiCwoodXi, IMO I don't think it's worthwhile to have previous times (this thread will archive all posts anyway) so best to focus on keeping the OP updated with the best times.

Unrelated, I do have a small request if it's not much of an ass in the pain: could you put the forum user name in brackets by the registered character name when listing best times? I noticed you put my RAcaseal's name for my Spaceship time, which is great don't get me wrong, but it makes sense to me to acknowledge the forum user name of the person behind the character!

In any case, thanks for maintaining thread and thank you to all who are contributing!

I feel like top 3 times is good, so like:

MAE Spaceship
  1. 5:00 - Some Dude (FOmr)
  2. 5:07 - Some Other Dude (HUnl)
  3. 5:20 - Yet Another Dude (FOml)
Just makes it look nicer and lets people know how times have gone. Putting classes is good too so if anyone is interested, they can see what was used. I have similar formatting in the Challenge Record thread if you're interested.

Yeah sure thing! I can do that from this point going forward. I don't think I would be able to get everyones, Forum names from the past, I'm sure after a little digging I could!

Also yeah Matt has a good idea. I'll consider that too! I'll up date the thread when I can.

Last edited:
Back