Maximum Attack E Time Records.

I feel building pb and running with what's available are 2 entirely different categories. I'll just keep running like I have

I feel building pb and running with what's available are 2 entirely different categories. I'll just keep running like I have
I'll humbly accept that as a no Peanut Bizzle headstart. No objection here as I'd rather not obfuscate times with subcategories.

More Semi-Pro Solo Mode Times to report:

MAE Mines 7"34:
u7gdAkI.jpg
MAE Ruins 7"22:
qFssUAp.jpg
MAE CCA 12"11:
VjpzHNm.jpg
MAE Seabed 10"30:
ghssvA0.jpg
MAE Tower 15"14:
cIMWOVM.jpg
MAE Crater 8"54:
2VtpTAD.jpg
MAE Desert 10"40:
HfZd9qt.jpg

Some closing remarks:

I have now posted times for all 11 MAE stages, and believe me when I say, all except Spaceship are crap. These times were best out 3 runs from my HBR laps. I am not looking to be super competitive on any of them except Spacehsip because that's where I intend to spend most of my time-- farming for high stat/high hit Panzer Fausts and the Guld. A cool Musashi drop would be nice.

Anyway, I'm just happy to have some records for all stages and am curious to see if any of them can remain in the top 3 and also how far off I am from the best times. Most of those runs were horribly unoptimized so I know there's a ton of room for improvement.

Finally, both CCA and Tower can suck my ass along with Bag of Wheenies whom I refuse to relinquish my precious Pee Dizzles to.

Thanks everyone, good luck, and have fun!

Got a very good time on Solo Mode MAE Spaceship:

MAE Spaceship 5"04:
l2U6KK2.jpg

I am convinced sub 5" is possible but will require a lot of luck. The above time is the result of nearly 70 runs (and counting). I think a flawless run with Hell activating on every spawn first shot (what are the odds of that) would probably go as low as 4"30 but that is extremely unrealistic.

My average run is solidly 5"30 give or take, but there are shitty runs that take me about 6 minutes. Dat RNG...

Thanks for the update dizzy, I didn't know Arsuru's class or Earl Grey, i know one of them is maybe an FO? i just forgot. If you want to get those to me cool, if not thats alright too. Good time btw!

Haha, mybad on that. Added them into the post now.

Hmm I suppose so, only if @Roo seems to be ok with it. You two seem to to be the only ones doing Solo.. so I don't see why not?
As someone who may or may not do Solo..

I would be down with Peanut Butter prior to runs

It should be in order. Better time at the top and slower times in 2nd and 3rd

Add the time wherever it fits. If it's the "second place" time, add it as #2. If it's the first place time, add it as #1 (and shift other times down if you have to). They should be in order so that the best time is #1, second best time is #2, and so on.

@XiCwoodXi
Let's consider it top 3 times with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place spots-- simple.

Loving the increased interest in the Solo Mode times! Good luck beating my Spaceship time folks!

Edit: while we're on the subject, it would also make sense to me to only have one record per person. As of this post/edit, I have two times for Spaceship which is silly. Only my best time should be listed.

I agree with Ender. You don't have to necessarily have the fastest runs. I'm running my solo TAs with mostly sphered ranger gear, but you can TA with any gear! I encourage anyone who is willing, to submit their solo times.

Back