Maximum Attack E Time Records.

I reran CCA to get sub 8. Here's my best run after a couple hours of more attempts.

As always, some mistakes and lucky the run finished ;) Nothing really fancy to show on a RAct run of this.
I'm gonna watch this later and enjoy the shit out of it.

CCA can suck my ass. So can Phag-a-nini.

TA_MAE_TOWER_555_4p.jpg
Made too many mistakes in this and Caves. Poor positioning, mistakes with weapon switches, wrong mag in Tower (this was pretty bad and I should have realized)... I should stop playing when I'm this tired.

Hopefully we'll have time to rerun for a cleaner video.

Last edited:
Made too many mistakes in this and Caves. Poor positioning, mistakes with weapon switches, wrong mag in Tower (this was pretty bad and I should have realized)... I should stop playing when I'm this tired.

Hopefully we'll have time to rerun for a cleaner video.

I had some really sloppy spawns in tower too. We'll hopefully be improving tower and some other runs in the next few days.

Forest&Caves. Can upload the videos if anybody cares.
AtZiOp7.jpg

wuPlScu.jpg

Posting a couple times from the HBR grind to get some activity in this thread.
4p_cca_408.png
Kannon (HUct) - {CritDraw}
Elixir (HUct) - {Ender}
Qi Breaker (HUct) - {Travendus}
Nan (RAml) - {StevieWonderDownUnder}

4p_spaceship_427.png
Elysion (FOmr) - {CritDraw}
:MegaSus: (RAct) - {Dizzy}
SZ2 (RAct) - {StevieWonderDownUnder}
Elixir (HUct) - {Ender}

Looking to do proper runs with videos of these and a few other quests in the following weeks, and also improve my times from last year.

Ill go ahead and post just the names down. I dont know everyone's class though, I haven't really played in so long so I dont know a few of those names or what class they play. I do know Kannon is Hucast and that's critdraw right? I know Trav is Qi, but idk if thats his FO or HU?

Ill go ahead and post just the names down. I dont know everyone's class though, I haven't really played in so long so I dont know a few of those names or what class they play. I do know Kannon is Hucast and that's critdraw right? I know Trav is Qi, but idk if thats his FO or HU?
They're listed under the spoiler tag for each time. Same format you use for the listing.

CharName (Class) - {ForumName}

ohhh ok, didnt even see that! TY and ill get it updated asap. Busy with some stuff right now.

Last edited:
Sange (HUct) - {CritDraw}
Elixir (HUct) - {Ender}
Qi Breaker (HUct) - {Travendus}
~~~~~ (FOnm) - {StevieWonderDownUnder}
MAE_DESERT_4P_3_47.png

Timer was 3"47 in my video and screenshot, but 3"46 on Sange's client. Feel free to put either time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sange's POV

Ender's POV

Stevie's POV

Last edited:
Back