Maximum Attack E Time Records.

I had originally made a post to that effect but deleted it because it wasn't my place. Cwood: You are always thinking of things that the community would enjoy. You should be proud of that :)

View attachment 4914

2 player PB for crater. was a nice run

Just to clarify how this time was possible. There is a glitch where you could get past the first gate in the quest without starting the timer. We the proceeded to kill every enemy except one dorphon. Started the timer and piped back to the end to kill it.

Uhhh not that I care, but I'm kinda conflicted. Should I post this time because if the use of a glitch? I don't want to step on anyone's toes who beat it not using that. Like I said I don't really care. I think it's pretty awesome you found it lol.

If the other players don't mind, then I don't mind my self. To be honest I thought this thread was dead! Lmao!

I never did clarify that you couldn't use glitches either. So if the other players don't mind, I don't care my self.

That was obviously a joke post, and I don't think is fair for other players who did actually put effort on that quest.

Uhhh not that I care, but I'm kinda conflicted. Should I post this time because if the use of a glitch? I don't want to step on anyone's toes who beat it not using that. Like I said I don't really care. I think it's pretty awesome you found it lol.

If the other players don't mind, then I don't mind my self. To be honest I thought this thread was dead! Lmao!

I never did clarify that you couldn't use glitches either. So if the other players don't mind, I don't care my self.

You could make a glitched category and this could be the only run. TO be fair, I made this public on discord before it was fixed. Definitely just a troll post. I planned on making it the last day of the event regardless. Yeah I really don't care. I just felt like shiposting to be honest.

Last edited:
Figured I'd give this a bump and see if anyone wants to casually do some timed runs :lenny:. See how you stack up against last year's pro's!

Back