Maximum Attack E Time Records.

I just thought of something! I never did specifiy what difficulty these needed to be on!! I figured ULT would be the default, but what if some if these were done in normal mode??? Well oh well, who cares, this is just for fun anyway! Have at it!
items on floor are dead giveaway that theyre ult

I just thought of something! I never did specifiy what difficulty these needed to be on!! I figured ULT would be the default, but what if some if these were done in normal mode??? Well oh well, who cares, this is just for fun anyway! Have at it!
my itemreader clearly shows that the runs were performed in ultimate.

upload_2017-8-23_23-6-51.png
took this from stream

needless to say we were done after this, this quest is like 3 rangers 1 fo

Wooooooooooo hold your horses fellas, hmm I didn't call out any1 in here specifically!! Yes government, I already knew you were running ULT!! I MEAN I have watched both your videos!! So I know you're legit dude.

I'm just saying, that I never specified the rules, that's all!! Besides this was just for fun anyway! I'm just taking a dig at my self because I have had this thread up for almost a week and never thought about laying down rules to make sure everyone was on an even playing field! That's all fellas! xD calm down!! and have a Coke and a Smile!

Matter of fact, I thought about it for you government, because I didn't want someone else running normal mode trying to take down your low times. I thought to my self how would we know if they didn't have drop checker?
It came to thought when we were discussing prizes because I didn't want anyone cheating.

Last edited:
nicely done! you guys move very coordinated , If you guys beat more times, I would like to see more videos? only if you can though!

nicely done! you guys move very coordinated , If you guys beat more times, I would like to see more videos? only if you can though!
thanks, and yes i will try to make videos out of every run. i missed CCA because we got it too fast lol.
it's on @ealonzo 's twitch though. in a very long VOD somewhere lol

I do really wish people would compete though... many of our times are easily beatable if a group actually puts in the effort.

UPDATE: Hello everyone, if you have multiple different account names and you want to just use one name across all records, please let me know and I can change it for you. I know lil b and B A S E D, are the same character. But if you would like lil b on all the time records where you used the character B A S E D. I can switch them all over to one name for a cleaner look.
Or you can just leave as is.

Just shoot me a message or let me know on here.

@ealonzo @gizonde @CritDraw
sure you can use lil b for all of them

Back