Escutcheon

Eater of Defensive Mats, Giver of Scapedolls.
Guildcard
PlRQgfR.png

A Helpful HARDCORE Team!
WELCOME
CORE is a small (for now) hardcore team with a focus on helping newer hardcore players stay alive.

RULES
We expect you to follow all of Ephinea's Rules, no exceptions. We also have a couple guidelines that all are encouraged to follow, as to help keep the supportive nature of CORE.

/// Firstly, don't be a jerk. We want to maintain a friendly, helpful atmosphere, where all can feel safe and welcome whilst away from the harsh lands of Ragol.

/// Secondly, help out the little guy. We all know how tough it can be when first starting out in hardcore mode. I'd like to see the hardcore community grow, so if you see a new hardcore player, share a Scape Doll or two. And if you get too generous with your Scapes and find yourself low, contact me, and I'll do my best to help you out.

ACHIEVEMENTS

Team Flag - Unlocked! (November 10th, 2017)
Dressing Room -
Unlocked! (November 18th, 2017)
Member Limit: 20 -
Unlocked! (November 19th, 2017)
Member Limit: 40 -
Unlocked! (December 2nd, 2017)
Member Limit: 70 -
Member Limit: 100 - 10,000 points (about 2,500 points away from unlocking)
Team Quest: Point of Disaster -
Team Quest: The Robots' Reckoning - Unlocked! (December 2nd, 2017)
Master's Commander Blade - 5,000 points
Union Field - 100 points
Union Guard - 100 points

(December 2nd, 2017) Thanks to the awesomeness of Spuz, we managed to raise our member limit to 70, and unlocked both quests. Thank you, Spuz!

(November 19th, 2017) After a surge of many donations by many members, we quickly made enough points to purchase the Dressing Room!

(November 18th, 2017) After a vote, the second purchase has been made! The Team Flag is unlocked!

(November 10th, 2017) We've purchased our first achievable! Our team size has expanded from 10 to 20 members!

LOBBY
The Unofficial Lobby of Team CORE is 01-06.
(I've done my best to make sure this lobby is available for our use, but if I'm wrong and it has already been claimed, please let me know, and I shall remedy the problem ASAP)

DISCORD

In general, if you'd like to discuss HC things with other HC players, Spuz's Discord Channel is a fantastic option, and open to all players.

If you'd prefer to talk
CORE things with other CORE members, you can use the Official CORE Discord Channel! Feel free to add me! (Escutcheon#6685)

JOIN
So, if you're interested in joining a team dedicated to helping hardcore players, or have other questions regarding this team, please let us know! We're looking forward to hearing from you!

/// Escutcheon

Last edited:
Hello. My name is Escutcheon, and I am the founder of Team CORE. As this team is new, and I myself have only been part of the Ephinea Community for a couple months, I thought I'd take a little time to let you know a bit about myself.

I am a HUcast hailing from Redria, but you probably figured that out from my avatar. My favorite snacks are Defense and HP Materials, and my biggest fear is being in the middle of a room surrounded by Mil Lilies. I enjoy walks down long halls in Ruins 3, and my favorite weapons are the Red Sword and Red Handgun.

I started this Team because I enjoy helping the newer members of the Hardcore Community. As of now, there are too few of us, so I like to do all I can to help keep them alive. I'd like to see not just my team, but the entire Hardcore Community grow in number.

If you are new to the Hardcore Community, or are thinking of joining it, please know that you can find support here.

/// Escutcheon

Last edited:
I love using GIMP, it's one of my favorite hobbies. So, not completely satisfied with the original logo, I made improvements. Ta-dah!

Also, when we do get around to unlocking the Team Emblem, I have a pretty nice one ready to go. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I can haz in? My HC char is a squishy lvl 18 (trying a RAmar, may switch over to a RAcast), and I'm mostly mag feeding at this point, but I'd love to join!

I can haz in? My HC char is a squishy lvl 18 (trying a RAmar, may switch over to a RAcast), and I'm mostly mag feeding at this point, but I'd love to join!
You can definitely haz in! I'm actually logging in in just a couple minutes, so I'll make a room called CORE and do inventory for a bit and see if you pop in.

Last edited:
Hello, my CORE-lings! I wanted to let you all know that we spent our first 1,000 team points! Now, as nice as it would have been to go after the Dressing Room or Flag, I've decided that expanding the team had to take priority. TaoChaos is now an officer, joining Thaerin and Lithe, and we have plenty of room to bring in more members. :D

The Dressing Room or Flag will be the next purchase, and when we are close to the next 1,000 points, I will post a poll asking which of the two you guys would like sooner.

Last edited:
I'm in, setting up HC to be the best force known to man...after 6 tries
Looking to join? We have room! Let me know when you're available. Also, we could always use more forces! :D

Last edited:
This actually is making me want to make a HC account.
I'll take that as a compliment for our team, so thank you! :) If you do decide to make a hardcore account, let me know and I'll set you up with some scapes and equipment for early level survival.

Last edited:
I'll join. I can't always promise to be active in HC mode, but I'll definitely play if I'm not busy with other stuff. :)

I'll join. I can't always promise to be active in HC mode, but I'll definitely play if I'm not busy with other stuff. :)
Roooo!! :D It's fine if you won't be super active, you're a super nice guy, and that's all we really ask! Almost literally, if you look at our RULES section. ;) Let me know when you're available, and I'll add you. I prematurely welcome you to CORE!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm gonna hop online for a bit, and open a recruiting room. If you see this within a half hour or so of posting, come on by!

I'll name it: Join CORE!

Last edited:
Back