Well I made the account and would be interested in joining if I can. In-game name Lime, currently level 13.
Hi, I'm currently in a room called Join CORE! Come by when you have the chance and I'll set you up!

Update: I closed the room, now lounging in Fodra 01-01.

Last edited:
Update Time, my CORE-lings! We are already super close to the next Team Purchase! And we're putting it to a vote! Obviously, we will be getting both, but I want to know which you'd like to get first? Dressing Room? Team Flag? Please vote at the top of the page! I'll leave the poll open for at least a couple days. Team members and members-to-be have more say than non-members.

Last edited:
Update Time on the next Team Purchase! We have enough points to buy! Right now! However, not many votes have come in, so I will keep the poll open for another 24 hours. After that, I will make the purchase. Last chance!

Also, a special shoutout to Lithe for all the donations he's made! Huzzah!

Last edited:
The Poll has closed! I will be setting up the Team Flag in game within the next couple minutes. Thank you guys! Now, let's get another 1,000 points for the Dressing Room! :D

Update: Okay... having some issues uploading the image. I have a 32x32 image named flag.bmp in the flag folder, but the game can't read it. :confused:

Also Update: Turns out the problem was PSO doesn't like the way GIMP saves .bmp files. So, used an online .bmp converter, and presto! Works fine now.

What? Update is evolving! Now understanding the full limitations and allowances of what can be done to the flag, I will make a few non-drastic tweaks to it over the next couple days until I have something I like. But what there is now is about 90% what the finished product will look like. Basically I'll clean the edges and space it better, plus give it a bit more personality. But anywho, we haz a Team Flag!!

Last edited:
The Poll has closed! I will be setting up the Team Flag in game within the next couple minutes. Thank you guys! Now, let's get another 1,000 points for the Dressing Room! :D

Update: Okay... having some issues uploading the image. I have a 32x32 image named flag.bmp in the flag folder, but the game can't read it. :confused:

Also Update: Turns out the problem was PSO doesn't like the way GIMP saves .bmp files. So, used an online .bmp converter, and presto! Works fine now.

What? Update is evolving! Now understanding the full limitations and allowances of what can be done to the flag, I will make a few non-drastic tweaks to it over the next couple days until I have something I like. But what is there now is about 90% what the finished product will look like. Basically I'll clean the edges and space it better, plus give it a bit more personality. But anywho, we haz a Team Flag!!
AWESOME SAUCE!!!

Well, that was weird/funny...

I had a bit of time to spare before I finished procrastinating on doing the dishes, and I look through the group list and I see "CORE" right in the middle of it. I figure it was made by one of you guys, so I pop in.

Nobody that I recognize.

Except there is a low level hardcore player. He didn't create the game though, he was a
green.

Turns out the
red that made it did it totally randomly.

To make a short story slightly longer, I made him the newest member of
CORE! Welcome to the team, Illmatic!

And special thanks to @FIghter (aka, Bridget) for also helping him out with items and taking him on a leveling run!

Last edited:
This was unexpected! Hey CORE-lings! We have a Dressing Room already! After donating a few junk Silent Claws, I decided to see how many points we had, and I was pleasantly shocked to see that some of you have been donating quite a bit! Woot!

On a side note, does anyone know how to get rid of the poll? I can't seem to find the option to do so.

Last edited:
I've just created a hardcore account that won't be very active, but I'll try to level it up at least once or twice a day.

I'd like to join Core, whenever I see you around.

Well, that was weird/funny...

I had a bit of time to spare before I finished procrastinating on doing the dishes, and I look through the group list and I see "CORE" right in the middle of it. I figure it was made by one of you guys, so I pop in.

Nobody that I recognize.

Except there is a low level hardcore player. He didn't create the game though, he was a
green.

Turns out the
red that made it did it totally randomly.

To make a short story slightly longer, I made him the newest member of
CORE! Welcome to the team, Illmatic!

And special thanks to @FIghter (aka, Bridget) for also helping him out with items and taking him on a leveling run!

You can thank me by giving me all your pds. :p

Gaahh! Falz trolled me. There we were, just ending Falz's life for the jabillionth time, when suddenly the rare item sound went off! The banner started going by! There's a red dot on my map! OMG OMG OMG...

Running to box...

DF Shield.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Discord Update: I finally went and made an official channel! Thaerin did make one that he was in charge of, but he hasn't been online for awhile as he's been super busy IRL. Please, if you've already joined his, switch over to mine, as I'd prefer to only track one channel. I'll have him delete the old one when he has time. Also, please remember that you can use the Hardcore channel @Spuz made, it's not just for members of his team, but for any and all Hardcore members. (boy, that sentence is a jumbled mess. i shall fix that up later, as i'm in a rush to leave)

Last edited:
Well, hey there CORE-lings! I didn't see you there. I wanted to let everyone know that thanks to the awesomeness of @Spuz we now have a team member limit of 70 (up by 50), an officer limit of 8 (up by 5), and both quests unlocked! Thank you, Spuz!

If you're interested in becoming an officer, please let me know.

Last edited:
Back