• No

Votes: 30 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes for 2 reasons.
1 I really want another sec Id change.
2 don't know why but I trust the staff too not alter to much.

Even though soloing ep2 ult is a bitch. I'd rather take the challenge of the grind.

P.s. even if the charts don't change can we still get sec ID change. Lmao

Everyone's opinion and feedback has the same weight because everyone is PSO players, and that's all that matters. We're also never going to change anything more regarding class/item/enemy balance (right now there's hit RM, hit Girasole and Clio), because that's how it's gonna be.

And if you're gonna make a post about how your opinion is more valid than others, it's just going to be disregarded, sorry.

Last edited:
Okay, but seriously, let's get this back on track, taking the above into account.

old drop table:
07._Camel_Profile%2C_near_Silverton%2C_NSW%2C_07.07.2007.jpg

new drop table:
hqdefault.jpg

I'm dumb, actually looking at this, it seems pretty cool. I like how it buffs Sham/Kond but also keeps most of the old drops on ep 4 regular mobs too; giving more choices to hunt.

I still prefer the idea of keeping it vanilla, but nice job on this.

Last edited:
I should point out that PCs being a drop in ep2 is still a good idea as well to me. Just having 2/3 areas to find them is great.

Ep4 gets boring after a while if it is the only place to get them IMO

Hmm.... PoD should not be be useless however.... letting lame/HS/Limiter drop there is like pre-summer.... I think it should be one or the other, not all 3

Hmm.... PoD should not be be useless however.... letting lame/HS/Limiter drop there is like pre-summer.... I think it should be one or the other, not all 3
I didn't like it either but the rates will be harder than before they were changed x)

Also move/switch/add some of PC drops from EP4 to EP2

I would say "add" rather than move/switch, since the whole point is to do the least amount of change and keep all the changes "small, but good" - and PCs are a good avenue to do exactly that, since adding more of them and removing junk doesn't really hurt/change anything.

Hi folks, newer member here. First post.

Not new to pso, started playing on Dreamcast, been playing forever it seems, logged in a few hundred hours here on the this server. My adult kids and I use the lol rooms. My main is Cosmo.

I voted No.

Two things come to my mind.

First is that I don't want ep4 drops to change. And I play a Pinkel ID. To me ep4 is about perfect.

Second thought is that I think people misunderstand why most player don't play ep2. In my opinion loot drops have very little to do with it. Ep2 is simply not fun. Ep1 is all about the player vs monsters. No gimmicks, no crap. No mobs that cloak. No mobs you can't shoot. No mobs that burry themselves in the ground. No mobs that reflect damage back at you. Like it said no crap. Ep2 has a lot of that type of stuff.

Look the popular quests are ones were the players line up against overwhelming number of mobs and just fight. Stuff like max attacks, XRD, and TTF. Why? Because they are just fun to play. We all sit around three people in the same room(home), and enjoy the hell outa those runs. Straight up fighting, no long talking to npc garbage, no walking(and rewalking) back and forth, no gimmicks.

When ep2 was designed they forgot what made PSO fun to begin with. It became almost a player verses environment experience. And lots of mobs with gimmicks. It lost that magic. I suggest that is more the reason most people don't play ep2, then drop charts.

I love to play PSO, I like to collect rare drops. But I won't play something that isn't fun...just to get some otherwise meaningless digital item/drop. Too many other games out there to play.

What to do with ep2?

I don't know. More XRD quests. Straight line fighting. I have zero problem adjusting the ep2 drops. But I have a big problem with removing ep1 or ep4 drops in order to place them in ep2 for the sole purpose of forcing people to play ep2 more.

Now, that being said. I fully understand that I am guest here. And am very happy to be even be able to play the game. It is your game, Matt, your show. This is just my two cents.

OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back