Episode 1/4 Drop Rework

Do you agree with the rework?

• Yes

Votes: 249 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 40 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
++/-- units were removed early on in Ephinea, I think because they were bugged in a way I can't remember off the top of my head.

++/-- units were removed early on in Ephinea, I think because they were bugged in a way I can't remember off the top of my head.

That may be true, but ++ and -- were never on Vanilla GC or BB for God units (or higher). I just pulled up my PSO GC character with over 2k hours on it and rifled through his entire bank. There's not a single God unit with a plus or minus sign after it.

The V101 and Lame moves sound perfect, so long as they are sufficiently difficult to hunt still. SLore I would probably leave as-is, but not a big impact either way.

I was just referring to non rare units like the elf arm++ mentioned early on. But that explains why i haven't seen them =]
either way, god units in VH etc etc - and all my favorite HU weapons on redria... I'll be happy =D

My only beef is ep4 exp is way better than ep 1 so hunting for rares in ep4 feels more rewarding even if I don't find what I'm looking for.

I mean EXP could be adjusted, but if it was, I think I'd rather nerf the E4 EXP, which nobody wants I'm sure. (BIG BOLD DISCLAIMER THAT I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO DO THIS, DON'T GET WORKED UP)

Not planning to make things easier.

I don't think there's anything wrong with Ep. 1's EXP. The enemies die really fast even compared to Ep. 4. Because there's non lizards to block projectiles, a good Ranger can mow down everything effortlessly, for example.

The power difference between a Lv. 180 and a Lv. 200 is minimal, and getting to Lv. 180 on Episode I alone is still a pretty easy feat.

If Mines gets the biggest boost, which is probably needed, it won't be a huge deal. Mines EXP is almost at the level of Crater.

As of PSO GC onward, God Units (and anything beyond in BB) could not drop with minus or plus signs. That was unique to PSO v1 and v2 only, I believe.
That's correct. The game only rolls +/- for units that drop from the PT data, not the RT data. In V1/2, the regular unit tier drops in Ruins are 10-12* depending upon your ID, so God units will drop from anything with a unit type drop (Sorcerer, Bulclaw, Bringer), as well as boxes. In GC, regular unit drop tiers max out at 8* in the PT data, so you can only get rare units from specific monsters as their fixed rare drop, which means +/- are no longer obtainable from drops on those units. (You can also find some rare units as specific monster rare drops in V2, but nobody bothers with that, since it's much easier to just spam Ruins until the unit drops randomly.)

:( man, imagine the value of finding ++/-- units on more popular rares. It'd expand potential economy so much, alas that's not for ephinea though.

:( man, imagine the value of finding ++/-- units on more popular rares. It'd expand potential economy so much, alas that's not for ephinea though.
State/Maintenance+- : Grants immunity to all status effects, but reduces all stats by 1/2 every other .beat...

That may be true, but ++ and -- were never on Vanilla GC or BB for God units (or higher). I just pulled up my PSO GC character with over 2k hours on it and rifled through his entire bank. There's not a single God unit with a plus or minus sign after it.
o_o

Judging the approximate community size and the number of votes, I'd say this has received overwhelming support. @Matt : What do you think?

The poll will run to the end of the Anniversary Event (3rd September)

Also nothing will be done until the end of the event at least, and it might not even be soon.

Back