Ephinea's Christmas Event

Found a Great Bouquet earlier in Vhard fiasco.

Attachments

• bouquet.jpg
    bouquet.jpg
    653.2 KB · Views: 193
Retty said:
Found a Great Bouquet earlier in Vhard fiasco.

3.jpg

Lol I've seen reel big fish live great band

No, there aren't any dud presents. What is your character's name and when did you open your present? Also the ship name. I can see what you got.

Sometimes, you may THINK it's a dud present, but it actually turned out to be a Photon Drop or Crystal. (Should you have them in your inventory, the count will just go up by one.)

You have to re-open your inventory to see your prize as well.

You got a V801.

I figured out which Present opening was you and you got a V801.

[12-15-2015, 12:24:48] User 42000494 (B.T.) found a Present (03130004,00000300,00000000) Quest 30 (Warrior's Pride) Difficulty: Ultimate
[12-15-2015, 12:25:47] User 42000494 (B.T.) opened a Present and received V801 (01034C00,00000000,00000000)

If you don't see it in your inventory still, try changing blocks. Maybe desync?

Awesome!

Yeah I did re-open my inventory and tried re-logging immediately (didn't try changing ships), both didn't work then. Logged-out and just came back on (which is like about 20-30 minutes after opening the present) and it's here! Cheers! :D

On a side note, that's impressive how you figured out which present opening (and char) was me without me giving any details :shock: :shock:

It's not very hard to. I can see your IP address on here and in-game. Just matched it to the guild card that is currently using the same. Plus BaconTomato... BaconTomato. That was also obvious.

Sodaboy said:
It's not very hard to. I can see your IP address on here and in-game. Just matched it to the guild card that is currently using the same. Plus BaconTomato... BaconTomato. That was also obvious.

lol, and I thought you only had and deciphered the latter information. Thanks again!

Sodaboy said:
I figured out which Present opening was you and you got a V801.

[12-15-2015, 12:24:48] User 42000494 (B.T.) found a Present (03130004,00000300,00000000) Quest 30 (Warrior's Pride) Difficulty: Ultimate
[12-15-2015, 12:25:47] User 42000494 (B.T.) opened a Present and received V801 (01034C00,00000000,00000000)

If you don't see it in your inventory still, try changing blocks. Maybe desync?

While making my item maker, I toyed with the idea of wrapping frames, barriers and units, I don't recall the rest (if they ever worked) but wrapped units, when you "use" the present, the unit wont appear in your inventory until you change blocks or re-log (getting your inventory from the server, also this is the reason why is not there in the item maker anymore). Not sure why, but as always Sega.
However I am not able to go over the inv max capacity (getting kicked from the server) It's not that bad after all?

But yeah, that...

Soly said:
While making my item maker, I toyed with the idea of wrapping frames, barriers and units, I don't recall the rest (if they ever worked) but wrapped units, when you "use" the present, the unit wont appear in your inventory until you change blocks or re-log (getting your inventory from the server). Not sure why, but as always Sega.

When I got v801 from a present it appeared after just re-opening my inventory.

Well, I don't know what you did, but for BT didn't work and I can reproduce that behaviour on wrapped units (not presents but wrapped units == 01030000,40...) .. the xmas presents are rng'd on the ship and sent to you which is different, but was just saying.

Soly said:
the xmas presents are rng'd on the ship and sent to you which is different, but was just saying.
Hehe, I did it that way for multiple reasons:

1) So people wouldn't know what's inside until they opened it. (People who peep into memory and the like.)
2) Wanted to have different colored presents drop.
3) Wanted to have the ability to change items received from Presents in case there was a problem with one of the rewards or we wanted to add some other items later during the event.

I also used a spare byte in the data to log what difficulty it dropped so there was no way someone could get a higher difficulty reward for a lower difficulty drop.

I'm still waiting for someone to get a special item from one of the Presents, but the chances are much lower for those.

Well, well, well, took long enough for someone to find one of the special presents. :p

Congratulations on being the first! At least you have some mighty tradebait there.

Back