Ephinea's Christmas Event

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
NOTE: There is currently a drop rate boost for Presents until the end of the event. The current rates listed are the boosted ones.

Ephinea's Christmas Event has started and is currently underway! The event will finish at maintenance on the 2nd of January (2/1/2016).

For the duration of the event, the "Christmas Fiasco" quest will be up in all 3 Episodes! The quest will be under the Event section in each episode. How fast can you clear this holiday from hell (if at all)?

In addition to this, Christmas Presents will drop from all enemies, regardless of quest, difficulty or episode. These presents will contain coveted and special items, some of them only obtainable through them, so get hunting. The drop rate of the presents is as follows in PSO2 mode (Classic will use 1P rate):

1P: 1/1500
2P: 1/1770
3P: 1/2088
4P: 1/2463

This drop rate isn't affected by DAR or rare boosts. Furthermore, the presents can only be obtained from monsters, boxes are exempt.

The items in the present will vary by difficulty, but all difficulties will be able to obtain items from difficulties below. It is up to the community to figure out the items in the presents. Post in here if you find something new! (I'll let you know what the difficulty of the item is) The items known are as follows:

Normal

• Photon Drop
  • Photon Crystal
  • Disk Vol.8 "Heart to Heart"
  • Disk Vol.9 "Strange Blue"
  • Disk Vol.10 "Reunion System"
  • Disk Vol.11 "Pinnacles"
  • Disk Vol.12 "Fight inside the Spaceship"
Hard

• Lollipop
  • Flower Bouquet
  • Chameleon Scythe
  • Samba Maracas
  • Three Seals
Very Hard

• Charge Mechgun (0/0/0/0|60)
  • Charge Autogun (0/0/0/0|55)
  • Charge Cutter (0/0/0/0|55)
  • Charge Launcher (0/0/0/0|50)
  • M&A60 Vise (0/0/0/0|50)
  • Dress Plate
  • Wedding Dress
  • Item Ticket
Ultimate

• Zanba (0/0/0/0|30)
  • Monkey King Bar (0/0/0/0|30)
  • Frozen Shooter (0/0/0/0|30)
  • Slicer of Fanatic (0/0/0/0|30)
  • Galatine (0/0/0/0|0)
  • V502
  • V801
  • Red Merge
  • Resta Merge
  • Magic Stone "Iritistia"
  • Syncesta
  • Rambling May (0/0/0/0|0)
  • Amitie's Memo
  • Anti-Dark Ring (May display as "White Ring" until you patch your client.)
  • Anti-Light Ring (May display as "Black Ring" until you patch your client.)
Special (Ultimate Only -- You'll know when you find an item from this list)

• Lavis Cannon (0/0/0/0|0)
  • Heaven Punisher (0/0/0/0|0)
  • Sealed J-Sword (0/0/0/0|0)
  • Handgun: Guld (0/0/0/0|0)
  • Psycho Wand (0/0/0/0|0)
  • Prophets of Motav (0/0/0/0|0)
All items have the same rate of being found, apart from items in the special category.

Time Attack Event

For the duration of the Christmas event, the three Christmas Fiasco quests will have a Time Attack competition for people to fight for the best times. If you manage to rank as one of the top 5 times, you will eligible for a reward.

The reward list is as follows:

Photon Sphere
Dress Plate 4 Slot
Wedding Dress 4 Slot
Zanba 40 Hit
Monkey King Bar 40 Hit
Frozen Shooter 40 Hit
Slicer of Fanatic 40 Hit
Galatine 40 Hit
V502
V801
Red Merge
Resta Merge
Magic Stone "Iritista"
Syncesta
Rambling May 40 Hit
Amitie's Memo
Liberta Kit
Anti-Dark Ring
Anti-Light Ring
Present

Furthermore, anyone who manages to get onto the leaderboards, regardless of their position, will win a Heart of Morolian mag cell for participating.

---

There's no tiers or killcounters -- everything is obtainable now. We've not had too much time lately so we just went with something simple.
Of course, if you have any questions, don't hesistate to ask.

Good luck, and Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Here's an item I want to contribute to:
Disk Vol.12 "Fight Inside the Spaceship" Found on Normal Mode, if i'm doing that right.

To clarify what Matt said when he said "but all difficulties will be able to obtain items from difficulties below", if you find a present in a higher difficulty, your gift can be any item from a lower difficulty too.

Basically...

Normal mode Present Drop: Can only receive gifts from the Normal mode list.
Hard mode Present Drop: Can receive gifts from the Normal and Hard mode list.
Very Hard mode Present Drop: Can receive gifts from the Normal, Hard and Very Hard mode list.
Ultimate mode Present Drop: Can receive gifts from the Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Ultimate and Special list.

Should probably also note that presents can only drop from enemies, boxes are exempt (so no easy mode PW3 hunts... !).

Got a 30hit Monkey King Bar and Dress Plate on Ultimate!

I got a Rambling May in Ultimate.

Anime said:
Got a 30hit Monkey King Bar and Dress Plate on Ultimate!
conenubi701 said:
Wedding Dress Ultimate.

OMG DOES THAT MEAN DRESS PLATE IS DROPPING!?
Are you fucking blind?

Just kidding. They do drop.

1st present resta merge from ult. Thanks for the event! I look forward to putting endless hours into this until January 2nd.

That Spinner was s'posed to be a Cutter, lol. (That one isn't my fault.)

It's fixed on Fodra after I restarted it, but the other two ships could possibly jip you with that item, so maybe best to open on Fodra to avoid getting a Spinner. That should be the last of the errors in the present list.

Also, no more banners on all the ships, and Photon Sphere was removed. (Wasn't supposed to be in there, someone typo'd the item code for Sphere for Crystal. That has been corrected now as well.)

but spinner is the blue one and thats cool

i'd love to have the green slicer with hit = to 50 hit diska ata

Back