Ephinea Summer Event

There still hasn't been any great great winnings from the Thief, right? I saw a couple of posts about Cure units but not much else. Wondering if I should dump some badges there.

There still hasn't been any great great winnings from the Thief, right? I saw a couple of posts about Cure units but not much else. Wondering if I should dump some badges there.

To my knowledge, the thief's prize list is just all 1k Coren rewards + Hunter's Shell.

Cure/Poison
Cure/Paralysis
Cure/Slow
Cure/Confuse
Cure/Freeze
Cure/Shock
Hero/Ability
HP/Revival
TP/Revival
PB/Create
Hero/Ability
Devil/Technique
Devil/Battle
Three Seals
Tablet
Raikiri
Invisible Guard
Sacred Guard
S-Parts ver2.01
Honeycomb Reflector
Hunter's Shell

I just started school so am not going to be able to contribute much towards the event anymore :(.

In short, the milestone's Ultimate Christmas Present is a consumable item that will reward you with one of the Vhard/Ultimate item presents from the 2015 Christmas Event. The list of possible rewards is as follows:

Charge Mechgun 60h
Charge Autogun 55h
Charge Cutter 55h
Charge Launcher 50h
M&A60 Vise 50h
Dress Plate
Wedding Dress
Item Ticket
Zanba 30h
Monkey King Bar 30h
Frozen Shooter 30h
Slicer of Fanatic 30h
Galatine
V502
V801
Red Merge
Resta Merge
Magic Stone Iritistia
Syncesta
Rambling May
Amitie's Memo
Anti-Dark Ring
Anti-Light Ring

Or, if you're extremely lucky:

Lavis Cannon
Heaven Punisher
Sealed J-Sword
Handgun: Guld
Psycho Wand
Prophets of Motav

Last edited:
*Eyes the 50 hit Vise* .... Such good news! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

In short, the milestone's Ultimate Christmas Present is a consumable item that will reward you with one of the Vhard/Ultimate item presents from the 2015 Christmas Event. The list of possible rewards is as follows:

Charge Mechgun 60h
Charge Autogun 55h
Charge Cutter 55h
Charge Launcher 50h
M&A60 Vise 50h
Dress Plate
Wedding Dress
Item Ticket
Zanba 30h
Monkey King Bar 30h
Frozen Shooter 30h
Slicer of Fanatic 30h
Galatine
V502
V801
Red Merge
Resta Merge
Magic Stone Iritistia
Syncesta
Rambling May
Amitie's Memo
Anti-Dark Ring
Anti-Light Ring

Or, if you're extremely lucky:

Lavis Cannon
Heaven Punisher
Sealed J-Sword
Handgun: Guld
Psycho Wand
Prophets of Motav
Should update the milestone prize section in the first post~

Easter prize made a return, Christmas prize made a return, I'm going to predict the black and white quest from last Halloween makes a return too.

Whoa, just read in a post by Soda earlier in the thread that he kill gate is locked to a character and not your account--is this true? If so, shit. I've been using more than one character (on the same account) during this event.

Whoa, just read in a post by Soda earlier in the thread that he kill gate is locked to a character and not your account--is this true? If so, shit. I've been using more than one character (on the same account) during this event.

I believe there was a misunderstanding at first regarding the kill gate. It is account-based, not character-based.

Back