Ephinea Picture/Video Topic

Did Rico show up because it's a whitill game, and I defeated Dark Falz alone in an ultimate multimode (no quest) game? I'm wondering what the criteria is.

I think you needed to hit DF with a Dark or Red weapon?

Someone in the group must have a dark weapon equipped when falz dies, and keep it equipped until you go back through the boss warp.

I didnt use a dark weapon. Mostly just used heaven striker or MM. Tho i did use the DP special on him a couple times. Just to hit em cuz he went invincible. Also gush beam for that form a couple times.

Edit. Maybe Cyan joined the room as I was killing Falz, and had said weapon equipped. Then when I finished Falz he went thru the backup telepipe I made and saw Rico there.

Some odd things happened.

Attachments

• Lagged Kondy spot.jpg
    Lagged Kondy spot.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 88
  • No spawn me.jpg
    No spawn me.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 85
  • Lizard placement...jpg
    Lizard placement...jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 91
That lizard placement also happened to me, had to make him take the bridge. :confused:

I got seabasse to shoot from behind while I aggro'd it but it went invisible so I used damage traps from this side. Didn't even think to walk him across bridge lool

74IeKbz.jpg

a3aOeZr.jpg

It was nice knowing you guys.​

lel im unban btw

When Mothverts annoyed you so much, you kill them all to the point they don't dare to spawn anymore:

Last edited:
IMG_20170612_172923.jpg I just saw this on the bakery. Who would have said it, Dorphons are actually cupcakes :p

Back