Ephinea Picture/Video Topic

I have the education version through my university, but the update options are:
update automatically, or
schedule when to install updates, which gets that popup.
I dual boot Windows and OSX so it doesn't bother me that much, but to have a popup that interrupts what you are working on and forces you to schedule the update RIGHT NOW is just poor design. OSX will just popup a notification in the corner that you can ignore if you are busy, as will Android on phones.

Windows 10 is so good tho. I get no pop ups and I don't know jack squat about PCs.
Windows 10 is pretty good, in fact I probably wouldn't mind if it was my primary OS. It's just little things here and there that make me sarcastically think, "Thanks Microsoft!"

Last edited:
Heh, back on Dreamcast I made a Ramar as big and tall as possible and named him MomeDoomWalz and someone asked how I was casting techs as an android. On here someone mistook my hunewearl for a fonewearl. She was pretty weak in hard mines at the time as I didn't have good equip or a very built up mag.

pbeta45.jpg

My HUcast was defective so I sent him to repair in that weird shop in the back-alley of Pioneer 2. Then, I got it back like this the next day. I'd say, good job !

meme.png

You can also see my new dank meme/mech skin. And some upskirt shot, too.

Thanks @xSHIVAx for the help on modding the character model. And for this Momoka reskin too. :wacko:

This is what happens to me every time I fight Olga Flow:

Random:

Killing Kul:

Last edited:
unknown.png

This is what I get for playing One Player with way too much armor for a FOrce. (Had to actually telepipe or get softlocked)

Back