Ephinea Picture/Video Topic

BEHOLD! MY NO SYMBOLS!

USE THEM TO GET RID OF THINGS!

Disclaimer: Does not actually get rid of bees tho...

Attachments

• NO BRO.png
    NO BRO.png
    1 MB · Views: 115
  • NO BEES BRO.png
    NO BEES BRO.png
    1 MB · Views: 115
  • NO DOGS BRO.png
    NO DOGS BRO.png
    1 MB · Views: 117
  • NO PRINGLES BRO.png
    NO PRINGLES BRO.png
    1 MB · Views: 110
BEHOLD! MY NO SYMBOLS!

USE THEM TO GET RID OF THINGS!

Disclaimer: Does not actually get rid of bees tho...

Very creative, this game has depth in the weirdest ways. The first one reminds me of this:
70a29f64dc244834718ced1dce93e39f.jpg

Also, were you born in Thailand/Vietnam? You look very caucasian for an east asian. And for what it's worth I think you look more like a stoner than a murderer. :D

Very creative, this game has depth in the weirdest ways. The first one reminds me of this:
Haha. It's actually a Mooninite.
The_Mooninites.png

Also, were you born in Thailand/Vietnam? You look very caucasian for an east asian. And for what it's worth I think you look more like a stoner than a murderer.
No I wasn't born in East Asia but I'm moving there permanently right after New Years Day. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. A stoner? Haha yea I can see that from the picture. I don't smoke weed though. I only down Vietnamese beer and Thai noodles.

Haha. It's actually a Mooninite.

Wikipedia: "Ignignokt and Err are both two dimensional alien villains from the Moon who frequently visit Earth and cause senseless destruction and chaos for the main protagonists." And the show they're from sounds equally weird. I might have found a fix until the next season of Rick and Morty is out.

And is Vietnamese beer any good? I can't imagine permanently moving across the world to a country so different from mine. Good luck!

And the show they're from sounds equally weird. I might have found a fix until the next season of Rick and Morty is out.
Yes. Aqua Teen Hunger Force is definitely... out there.

And is Vietnamese beer any good?
Vietnamese beer is amazing. So is their coffee. One of the few, if not only Asian country to have coffee as their preferred drink rather than tea. The reason being was from the former French occupation of Vietnam. There' still a solid amount of French colonial architecture scattered about Ho Chi Minh City(Saigon). Some of the Vietnamese believe they should be taken down as they are a reminder of a foreign occupation. Personally I think they should be left standing. The past is the past.

I can't imagine permanently moving across the world to a country so different from mine. Good luck!
Moving somewhere much different than what you're used to is... what makes life worth living. You only live once right? Might as well live it to the fullest.

Last edited:
Tyrell's Ego definitely has some amazing moments in it.

Attachments

• pso131248352065170343.jpg
    pso131248352065170343.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 110
Double pillar hype.

Attachments

• PsoBB 2016-11-30 13-54-39-99.png
    PsoBB 2016-11-30 13-54-39-99.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
2c5 run in earlier with @Cyb3r_ZER0 and got to floor 28 door...It was locked??

Attachments

• doorlocked!.png
    doorlocked!.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
ut2DWeg.jpg

The great quest begins. What could the end goal be...?

22OoX7T.jpg

A suspiciously awesome-looking PB chain. What could this be in preparation for...?

P4Yt9Do.jpg

Phantasy Star Online: Resurrection 'F'

a1ATdo9.jpg

The last fight we needed...

POimpeX.jpg

The final victory screen, before...

mSWeFW8.jpg

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

e6p2HDJ.jpg

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

GF8JCwv.jpg

The group shot of group shots. We did it!

I've never had a level 200 character before, so this is super exciting. Thanks to @anime, @Andy, and @Lottie for being the coolest people on the server, and thanks to everyone else who helped me out and played with me in general. I'm not leaving or anything, but this is a pretty momentous occasion! <3

MFW the single most amazement I have met in 2c4 happens. A whole hit mg set to myself RAWR

Attachments

• PsoBB 2016-12-25 11-53-45-10.png
    PsoBB 2016-12-25 11-53-45-10.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
Back