Ephinea Picture/Video Topic

Ehehehe.... how else do you think I made it this far?Snapchat-1810337109.jpg

Disclaimer: ScoobyDew does not encourage cheating

I had the impression it's Lagrange interpolation.

> How2openDoor
> Hideinabox
> specialnidrabox
> @Bagarozy too pro, can resta himself
> tooHASTYtotype

Attachments

• Door lock.png
    Door lock.png
    1,005.8 KB · Views: 111
  • hide in a box.png
    hide in a box.png
    806.2 KB · Views: 108
  • special nidabox.png
    special nidabox.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
  • restaself only..png
    restaself only..png
    828.8 KB · Views: 106
  • hastespace.png
    hastespace.png
    638 KB · Views: 99
> How2openDoor
> Hideinabox
> specialnidrabox
> @Bagarozy too pro, can resta himself
> tooHASTYtotype
Resta requires targeting players and in some situations you don't get a target. I should learn to do this o;

It was used in Battle mode back in the day, it isn't used much anymore (not like anyone plays b6 anyway lol). I bet you picked it up in your battle mode days didn't you @Bagarozy ?

It was used in Battle mode back in the day, it isn't used much anymore.
...at which point you set a FT as the HUmar stands up to keep him from being able to automatically cast by selecting from the Quick Menu while on the ground. </b6rq>

There's not much point in doing it in V3/V4, since Sega cut Resta's effectiveness in half. You can't gain any meaningful HP from Resta, so you might as well spend your TP on the newly OP offensive Techniques, instead. It's a shame that fixing Technique damage in the regular game pretty much killed the defensive strategies in Battle mode. There's also no more calculus for whether it's worth it to spend most of your TP on Shifta because you found a Mechgun, since HUmar can't even cast it anymore. RIP Battle strategies.

...at which point you set a FT as the HUmar stands up to keep him from being able to automatically cast by selecting from the Quick Menu while on the ground. </b6rq>

There's not much point in doing it in V3/V4, since Sega cut Resta's effectiveness in half. You can't gain any meaningful HP from Resta, so you might as well spend your TP on the newly OP offensive Techniques, instead. It's a shame that fixing Technique damage in the regular game pretty much killed the defensive strategies in Battle mode. There's also no more calculus for whether it's worth it to spend most of your TP on Shifta because you found a Mechgun, since HUmar can't even cast it anymore. RIP Battle strategies.
I remember us arguing about v2/v3 on Scht loool, you have your opinion and that's cool but I believe you just never adapted to v3/v4 (you really can't argue otherwise, since you didn't even want to battle me once on scht even though you were already on your v3 character). There's a reason there's a massive gap between the good players and the decent players. 1 cast of Resta can win you the game in a close match. I've done it on with success on here with the Japanese gods, but I usually don't need it against the rest of the people that try it out. But hey, this is the picture thread loool.

B1lw6NI.png

That max HP. PSO illuminati confirmed.

/pk

Attachments

• PK grave.png
    PK grave.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
It's a questionable translation I think. Japanese uses the same structure for indicating the possessive and professional role or affiliation. The translators didn't know enough about what they were translating to know which they should use in this context I would imagine

Original line:
Code:
…ごくろう。<cr><hero job>の <hero name>だな。<cr>私が 総督のタイレルだ。

Something a bit more accurate could be:
Code:
... I appreciate you coming.<cr> You're <hero name> the <hero job> aren't you.<cr> I am Principal/Governor-General Tyrell.

Last edited:
Back