Ephinea Picture/Video Topic

73a4e484e3.png

9e7b36fd4f.png

0b08f99311.png

I hate that camera.

Alright, I pretty much had to actually stop being all quiet-like and make a forum account when I found this. (I'll go hop over to the introduction forum shortlyish once I start dinner.)

Praise be to RNJeezus, for you have smiled upon me this evening. (First Ult Falz kill for me, uh, ever I'm pretty sure, on top of it all.)

I53tW8H.png

C1ND9yw.png

aed0cc81d4.jpg

Hey I also just found an RR *_*

Hey at least I payed u for Redria room ;-;

3 Rule 6 battles with Tige.
I see why people started favouring Techless battles starting in GC: they're so OP that even a HUmar is often better off blasting his opponent than using a weapon. Also, 14:00 and 24:00 are what kind of drove me away from wanting to do Battle 6 1 on 1. Once you reach a high level of play, you realise that defensive strategies are the best, and your matches devolve into an endless pew pew/duck cycle with the middle walls.

I see why people started favouring Techless battles starting in GC: they're so OP that even a HUmar is often better off blasting his opponent than using a weapon. Also, 14:00 and 24:00 are what kind of drove me away from wanting to do Battle 6 1 on 1. Once you reach a high level of play, you realise that defensive strategies are the best, and your matches devolve into an endless pew pew/duck cycle with the middle walls.
People on GC did favor techless because the techs were new to them and they weren't able to adapt to the more offensive style of play and knockdown timers of v3. Also, you only have a limited amount of TP which is where your weapon play comes into play. Fortunately on Xbox PSO people had already adapted to tech battles and I was able to play the hell out of b6 and b3 on there. At a high level in any head to head competitive game or sport, it becomes a defensive showcase where you try to force your opponent into a mistake. Look at Finals of SF, SSB, CS:GO/Halo, Boxing, NBA or even the last Super Bowl. When two players are on the same level, offense will obviously get you the lead, but defense is the difference maker. Look at the 29 minute mark. I had to come back and keep the lead with damage traps that delayed his tech casting. If those DTs werent there he would have been able to cast the Razonde off and win it.

As time starts running out in 1v1 rule 6 you start getting desperate if youre behind against someone on your level. I personally love it, but i know it can get frustrating to players not used to it.

Last edited:
Do you have a link to that skin? Looks dope.
Sorry this took so long, Univers-PS was down but it's back up now.

Tower skin is here.
I use a matching CCA add-on too, which is here.

If I remember correctly you can't extract one of them directly, you need to manually put it in the scene folder (all map skin files go there iirc).

As time starts running out in 1v1 rule 6 you start getting desperate if youre behind against someone on your level. I personally love it, but i know it can get frustrating to players not used to it.
That's not what I meant. If you do 1 on 1 frequently with a player of similar skill to your own, it gets boring, because every match plays out the same way. Playing offensively gets you killed, so both of you end up just sniping and ducking for ten minutes, which isn't very fun. 3p and 4p matches are more enjoyable (at least if you want a fair but dynamic fight), because they are less predictable.

Back