Ephinea Drop Chart (Updated: 10/10/2015)

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
For Ephinea, the entirety of Episode 4 has been changed to be more in line with the latest information from the Japanese Wikis.

Since the ItemPT and ItemRT files (game files which have the drop anything rate and rare rates for enemies, respectively) were never available to players for Episode 4 and only hosted on SEGA's server, we had to guesstimate on what the drop rates were for enemies in Episode 4. Because of this, we may revisit the Episode 4 drop rates from time to time.

As far as Episode 1 and 2, the drop chart and rates are an exact copy from Phantasy Star Online on the GameCube with the exception of bosses in Ultimate mode where their drops were modified to be more in line with the last Japanese PsoBB update.

You can view the drop chart at http://ephinea.pioneer2.net/drops.php?secid=0

The rate displayed on the Ephinea drop chart factors both the enemy's "Drop anything rate" and their "Rare rate" into the equation, so you're looking at your absolute chance to get that item to drop by defeating that enemy.

Drop chart sources used to create Ephinea's drop chart:

http://wikiwiki.jp/psobb/?EP1%20%A5%A2% ... 5%B9%A5%C8 - JP Wiki

http://www.pso-world.com/downloads/jpbb ... 072007.xml - PSO World

Re: Server Drop Chart

HTML easier to read version posted.

Rad ^_^

OK, the chart I posted earlier only had 2 decimal place precision, I had to update it because some drops showed as 0%. Now it's 6 decimal places. The text dump is useless, so just go off the PHP/HTML one.

Thanks to Soly for indirectly giving me the idea, but I updated the drop charts again.

The only difference is I removed the "Drop Chance", which was the chance for the monster to drop anything, including meseta and also removed the "Rare Chance" which told you what chance AFTER the drop chance you had to get your rare.

I've combined the two to form a new "Drop Rate", which tells you your true chance at getting the item.

Just FYI, I'm totally redoing the Episode 4 drop chart tonight... Using the information from the JP Wikis. I'm actually not sure where my own chart came from, it's something I made back in the day. I thought it was from PSOW, but now looking at it, it's not even close. LOL. Anyway, stay tuned.

Would you consider re-introducing /modsecid for another use?

I'm just wondering because I'm sure many players planned their SIDs on the current drop tables, and to not be able to get the item you may have originally made the ID for isn't gonna go over too well with some people I'm sure. :p

Re: BRAND NEW DROP CHART!!! 8/20/2015

See top post of this topic!

Would you be able to add some kind of separator between the monsters of one zone and the next? I am not sure if anyone else has this problem but as I scroll down I get lost at what monsters I am looking at.

Ah, yeah, I can do that.

Hold on, I just realized, I generated that file with my OLD GSL file with the NEW EP4 stuff without the EP1&2 modifications, give me a second.

OK, now the chart has the EP1&2 modifications in it, still doesn't have the dividers, but give me a moment and I'll get that done. Have to add the code in my generator.

Alrighty, your dividers are there. :p

I can't reset everybody's modsecid usage (I mean, I can, but that means everyone loses the section ID they locked into right away).

So, if you want your usage reset, just PM me your GC # and I'll reset it shortly.

Thanks!

Items named GIGUE'S ARMS and RIKO'S GLASSES is kind of funny to read through since I have learned what they are in the game by now. I guess the first drop charts were just like that? No matter, the drop charts link is loaded with simplified rates and regions, so that's a huge step forward that I haven't seen before. Having all the drops with every section ID side-by-side seems like a great idea except when you are deciding which section ID is worth choosing, so thanks.

Last edited:

Awesome, I made a skyly to hunt lame from dorphon and now i have a level 93 paperweight. Time to start over again...

root said:
Awesome, I made a skyly to hunt lame from dorphon and now i have a level 93 paperweight. Time to start over again...

Did you miss the edit in the first post?

Sodaboy said:
I will be enabling /modsecid for all again for another week, so just relax.

Yeah I did. I'm an idiot lol

Back