Ephinea Drop Chart (Updated: 10/10/2015)

Re: BRAND NEW DROP CHART!!! 8/20/2015

Actually, I'm just going to reset everyone's usage anyway. I'll just put a message on the patch server about them needing to set it again since the drop chart has changed. GOING TO DO THAT... RIGHT..now... done. ALL PURGED. Everyone will need to set their /mod_secid information again.

Damnit, Whitill's Kond drop changed from Lame to Crimson Coat.. :|

Now my HUcast might have to be Yellowboze.

After reviewing the drop charts in episode 4 more carefully, it looks like the items are spread out in a more interesting fashion; I didn't know that the old drop charts for episode 4 were like this. Here's a good observation: I saw a Decalog from very hard Saint Million with literally 0% chance of dropping in Pinkal's drop charts. Is that correct?

Villain said:
After reviewing the drop charts in episode 4 more carefully, it looks like the items are spread out in a more interesting fashion; I didn't know that the old drop charts for episode 4 were like this. Here's a good observation: I saw a Decalog from very hard Saint Million with literally 0% chance of dropping in Pinkal's drop charts. Is that correct?
No, actually, I probably typo'd the drop value. It should be like 1.5 something, anyway, I'll fix it now.

The source of this drop table is both: http://wikiwiki.jp/psobb/?EP1%20%A5%A2% ... 5%B9%A5%C8

As well as http://www.pso-world.com/downloads/jpbb ... 072007.xml

You're probably remembering these old drop tables:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?o ... artid=2424

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?o ... artid=2425

But, you know, If you'd like something to complain about, complain at those pages as much as you want. The chart on this server is here, it's done, and it won't be changing.

The old drop table did not make any sense. Dropping so many Ultimate mode items in Normal/Hard and even VH. Now the items dropped by the enemies are usable by the players who are fighting them at that level. And, also Episode I & II bosses in Ultimate have some meaning to be killed again.

Pinkal drop rate for DECALOG VH Saint Million has now been fixed.

Sweet, now it's pretty clear to read through. I guessed incorrectly about what the old drop charts have then. Time to set up some section IDs now since we have papers! Wow, I forgot to bookmark this topic.

Holy moly, that changes a lot. I like it, though. Can't decide on a good ID for my fleshies now, though...

Principal's Gift Parasol from ULT Yellowboze Ba Boota's is like... double Sealed J-Sword rare. Whew, that's ridiculous. Better stick to VH Pyro Gorans.

Sigh, now I have to figure out if I want to change sec IDs lol. This is awesome though, thx Soda! <3

i'm really not digging the ep 4 drop charts especially with the lack of the Mass attack for ep 4 quests.

Thank you so much for the drop charts! I love this server so much and It is awesome to see a GM that cares. I will continue to support in any way possible!

Out of curiosity, are the rates on the table accurate?

I mainly ask because I had 2 rare enemies in Normal Episode 4, but neither dropped a Photon Crystal, and a friend also had the same thing happen. According to the drop table, should be 7/8 for a Photon Crystal, and while I'd usually chalk it up to bad luck it seems a bit strange that none would drop in 4 enemies at 87.5% rate. Are we just terribly unlucky or is something off?

Pretty sure you were just really unlucky. The chance and charts were generated from the server's memory. By chance do you know which rare enemy you were fighting that didn't drop the item? I can spawn them manually and check. But, even when I played on SEGA and killed Egg Rappies during the holidays that have 87.5% chance for present, sometimes they wouldn't drop them when I killed them 3 times in a row. You still have a 12.5% chance for failure.

OK, there might be a bug, I did change DAR a bit in the latest update. I'm going to revert the change and restart the ship shortly.

Apologies to all.

OK this should be corrected now.

MA4, AOL Cup, and a couple of other quests re-added as well.

MA4 is still in Japanese right now, but I'm working on a translation.

The Tekker has also had his ability to adjust grinds restored.

I never played vanilla PSO so I can't wait to see what its like. Rng be darned I just want to experience pso since I spent a lot of time playing psu on the ps2/pc server. 0/

Episode IV rates were changed for Sand Rappy, Del Rappy and Pazuzu.

Might want to check out the charts again.

mention ids and what drops since the only issue i knew was sand rappy yellowbooze Galatine

also woah at how much you slashed the rates man now it's pretty much imposable to hunt for certain units and stuff now.

i know you were fixing the team point exploit but this is going in the other problem now that it's too hard to hunt rappys now legitly

infact the real easy solution to this would had just changed galatine to a 9 star rare instead of killing everyones hunting prospects.

You wanted MA4's return. 12 rappies in the starting room of MA4A still makes your hunt fun.

Ganbatte.

Back