Ephinea Drop Chart (Updated: 10/10/2015)

Re: Player Commands

Sodaboy said:
You probably have a pretty good idea why.

well you let ppl have it for couple of weeks and then because ppl find some rares more than you'd expect you take it away from them AND nerf the rates :roll:

Cry more, or quit. I don't really care.

Sodaboy said:
Cry more, or quit. I don't really care.

I figured, it's just that you say that you are gonna keep the rates for 2 monts, "promise" and then you are mad that people find stuff again and test things out, again

Yeah, well, read the disclaimer. If you don't like it leave. I can change my mind any time for whatever reason I choose.

You don't pay my salary or the server costs, so you can kindly **** off with your own bull***.

Sodaboy said:
Yeah, well, read the disclaimer. If you don't like it leave. I can change my mind any time for whatever reason I choose.

You don't pay my salary or the server costs, so you can kindly **** off with your own bull****.

You should probably cool down a little, nothing to get upset about this much :)

Then don't try to be all passive aggressive on the forum, trying to provoke people.

I mean, you do your actions without thinking of them for some hours at least, just like with the drop rate changes 96% in solo i mean its fine you can do that its just not healthy

The people who complain, honestly, are the minority. Most of the happy players don't bother to post.

I do try to understand, though. You think it's easy trying to balance stuff on a server? Yeah, you probably do, 'cuz if it were up to you, you'd let everybody have everything instantly.

Sodaboy said:
The people who complain, honestly, are the minority. Most of the happy players don't bother to post.

I do try to understand, though. You think it's easy trying to balance stuff on a server? Yeah, you probably do, 'cuz if it were up to you, you'd let everybody have everything instantly.

No, soda your balancing is fine but for me, these units are essentials to be able to play in ultimate and you make essentials drop so hard without having essentials is basically nonsense.

for example, i made a RAcast for playing multimode but all the forces sitting in solo mode nuking ep4 with techs, thats why im upset about rate changes since it already was hard enough for me and my friends to archiver these things.

I've been hunting H/Hp from dragons and havent been complaining that i got 1 from like 150 at all it's just that its impossible to do ep4 pazuzu hunt or ANYTHING right now without some of these units

Re: Ephinea Drop Chart (Updated: 9/8/2015)

I do not think that a rate of 1/1280 for one of the best units in the game (V101) is too hard, but rather well balanced.

Re: Ephinea Drop Chart (Updated: 9/8/2015)

You should just not let rappys drop anything, that hunt is without a risk, but nerfing everything and removing /lobby just because some ppl abused that is just so sad

We know you pay for the server and everyone who plays on it appreciates it, understandable why you're pist off but rates need to be realistic. People are not going to farm for a single heavenly unit for 2 months if people have jobs/play other games. But rates also can't be too easy either, that's also a put off. It's a bit difficult to run your own server when everyone is bitching and complaining every second but realism. Difference between people bitching just because they're and why others might have too. There's a lot of people on servers who do that. If it's not that bad of a change I personally do not mind, but now if its a close to impossible rate for something that is not quite end game then thats a different story. I'm sure others could agree that some of the rates are out there. There's people out there to hurt your server, and theres people out there to help your server. But you can also hurt your server as well.

Sorry If i came off as a dick in my other post lol but was just saying dude that hunt would not be fun. 4.6% for del rappy and you probably average about 1-2 per hour. That's like a god tier weapon rate of drop or something. Would probably take you like 50 hours+ just to get 1 heavenly battle tbh.

natu said:
Sorry If i came off as a dick in my other post lol but was just saying dude that hunt would not be fun. 4.6% for del rappy and you probably average about 1-2 per hour. That's like a god tier weapon rate of drop or something. Would probably take you like 50 hours+ just to get 1 heavenly battle tbh.
To me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I guess I think differently than you.

50 hours of PSO time is a drop in the bucket.

Most people used to have thousands of hours on their PSO account. If you needed 50 hours for that item, and played, say, 2 hours a day, that's 25 days for one of the best items in the game.

That is a great amount of time.

Yes but I don't remember it taking 50+ hours to find 1 heavenly battle is my point lol. It's really not end game, not like V101. Since V101 actually helps you max out your stats. But I agree 50 hours on PSO is nothing, I've played since dream cast so I know.. I've probably spent half my life playing PSO tbh. But they're your rates I guess do what you want. I had another Idea in mind, couldn't you just alter the quest so no rare del lilies spawned at the start so people couldn't spam it? I'm not sure if that's even possible but I think I seen something like it on ultima before. Not positive. If that was possible then you wouldn't even have to touch the rate of the rappies. You could also Qedit the quest so no rappies spawn in the beginning as well.

natu said:
Yes but I don't remember it taking 50+ hours to find 1 heavenly battle is my point lol.
Where is your comparison on this from? Just wondering. Schtserv or another private server? Or are you going to say SEGA? (lol)

Sodaboy said:
natu said:
Yes but I don't remember it taking 50+ hours to find 1 heavenly battle is my point lol.
Where is your comparison on this from? Just wondering. Schtserv or another private server? Or are you going to say SEGA? (lol)

What is wrong with people having stuff?

Back