Ephinea Christmas Event 2016

After finding a few presents yesterday, I literally dreamed of stumbling upon endless wrapped boxes last night. Too much PSO.

PSO dreams are nice.

A couple days ago I had a dream I went to jail for life for murder. Fuck that shit.

B> Extra meseta increase.

Got a Fatsia in a present in very hard today. I'm happy now! Thanks for the event.

I think Heart of YN-0117 is a VHard drop... I got something yesterday but forgot to report.

Btw... cant find any info on Heart of YN-0117 online. Any idea?
It was introduced during Summer Event as a reward, and is server exclusive (name-wise). It evolves level 50 mags into Elenor Mag, the mag you see in Soul of Steel's true ending, and is Android only.

It was introduced during Summer Event as a reward, and is server exclusive (name-wise). It evolves level 50 mags into Elenor Mag, the mag you see in Soul of Steel's true ending, and is Android only.
I pretty much just pretended I was making another Power Sato (putting Estlla, Pilla, and the twins on it) and then evolved it with the cell at 50. I was a bit concerned about the color, but it's not like a neon pink or anything; looks fine with a dark purple HUcaseal.

I was a bit concerned about the color, but it's not like a neon pink or anything; looks fine with a dark purple HUcaseal.
Would be cool if they were MAG-coloured but I think that coding is too much for a cosmetic :p

Back