Ephinea Christmas Event 2016

Should go to invent. I guess wait for Matt to see what happened idk?

Not sure either. Only stuff in my inventory was my current equips and healing items. I'm not too dissapointed though because a zu dropped me a v101 right after anyway :D

What's GC? I can take a look.

Edit: This one? You got a PC which stacked with another:

Code:
[12-08-2016, 11:01:40] User 42009772 (Avengalex) found a Present (03130003,00000000,00000000) Quest 30 (Warrior's Pride) Difficulty: Ultimate
[12-08-2016, 11:01:43] User 42009772 (Avengalex) opened a Present and received Photon Crystal (03100200,00000000,00000000)

Nope. Only have the one in my bank from a while ago.. no crystals in my inventory. Interesting.

It's not a big deal if it was just a PC. Just more so making sure I wasn't going insane.

Last edited:
I think it's glitched in my inventory. Went to go pick up something up off the ground and I'm getting a message saying that I cant pick up the item because my inventory is full, yet I'm 29/30. Gonna finish this quest up and relog to see if it shows up.

If you relog (well, change ship), it'll reload your character and you'll be able to see anything that desync'd.

I probably should have suggested that first.

Really? I mean...what does the item do? Is it a weapon? An armor? A shield? I have no clue... o.o

Edit: Oh, you posted a link.
From wikipedia, "A jitte (十手, literally "ten hands") is a specialized weapon that was used by police in Edo period Japan. It is also spelled jutte."

Basically bladed weapons were widely banned in that period for civilians to take them onto the street (official samurai could still carry them), so this bladeless weapon was used as an self-defense weapon by civilians and by the police as an replacement, and martial arts were developed around this weapon. (excuse me if some information were incorrect)

In PSO it's classed as saber and before now was Item Ticket exclusive IIRC.

Back