Cwood's Mag Shop: LV 200 Sato, Nidra, Rati, Kama, 185 Mind Mags!

Thank you as well Archville! I can be available in 15 minutes, I'll send you a dm when ready.
Perfect! You can also send me a DM on discord @ Shanaynay#1048 if you prefer! I'm currently online there as well! :)

hey, me again. i need 185 mind mag this time, red color

pm me if ur avilable, i will online for next 4hrs

Heya, I'd like to make another purchase!

I would like to purchase a 185 mind mag, colour is not important as well as a min-max red sato for fomarl! You have me on discord so whenever you are free just message me and I'll log on!

can i buy the miscellaneous mag of 186power mag..
PB can be M/E/P ?
COLOR can be Slate Blue?
3pd of this? need wait?
thanks
The PBs are M/E/G, Thats twins aka Mylla & Youlla, Estlla aka dolphin and Golla. I do have slate blue in stock if that is what you wish to get and correct they cost 3 Photon Drops to purchase from me. Have more questions just let me know.

The PBs are M/E/G, Thats twins aka Mylla & Youlla, Estlla aka dolphin and Golla. I do have slate blue in stock if that is what you wish to get and correct they cost 3 Photon Drops to purchase from me. Have more questions just let me know.

ok..when i can get it?
im online now
you can discord me : wahehehe2004@2555

hi i am currently a level 17 human hunter

im fairly new to ephinea so I'm not sure exactly wat kind of mag that i need

i looked at ur selection but am not sure wat i should buy

do u have any that would work for me?

excellent service at more than reasonable prices

i will certainly be recommending this store to everyone i know

a warm atmosphere with helpful staff and technicians that can answer all of ur questions and fulfill all ur mag needs

open 7 days a week and open late

excellent service at more than reasonable prices

i will certainly be recommending this store to everyone i know

a warm atmosphere with helpful staff and technicians that can answer all of ur questions and fulfill all ur mag needs

open 7 days a week and open late

LMAO! Thanks for the review! My team strives hard to make sure everyone is happy with their pet mags!
All our mags come AKC registered and we promise we don't use slave labor mag farms in Cambodia!:lenny: :p

Back